Spider-Man NL

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, home jersey coming off, away coming on

Habs on the webcast

LETS GO HABS GO

Yeah it's a damn shame i cant watch it on that webcast. Can't i use someone's Username and password ;)

BTW good evening/night!! Go Habs Go! Now i'm here, the habs will score!! Go Chris Go!!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

damn what a bad first -- just up in my room on the net but heading to the bar downstairs again in a minute to watch the second -- Habs have to get back in this one everybody so do your stuff -- pray, put on the jersey, call home, grab your girl, make tea (that's me but no tea here) we need to change the flow here!!!

Go Habs Go!!!

I said it last game and I'll say it again...the non-call and then subsequent injury to Koivu was the turning point in the series. Bettman is happy since the hillbillies are happy, I hate it and the only guys who can do anything about it, the habs, have chosen to take the easy way out and use it as an excuse. C'mon...gad damn it!!

so far.. no change... Habs look terrible.. they can't make a 4 foot pass right now.. they are crumbling...

They really need a goal to get going... something ugly...

Finally, some action and a PP...

Need to score big time on this...

F^%^^%king sticks

Wow... this is really not good.. the canes are killing them

This is it. Now the crowd starts roaring and everything changes. Welcome back, Habs. Time to start Game 4 B.

Habs are back now - it's like an avalanche (can i compare the Habs to an avalanche?) ... anyways - momentum is firmly with the Habs now - they will continue to ride off of this until the series is 3-1!

After seeing our PP, I don't think Ribeiro should be on that unit. He's so weak compared to the other players that he's a liability on the boards. You just have to tap him and he coughs up the puck.

DIVE!!!!!

he dove for the puck -and it LOOKED like tripping!