Nhl Schedules Released!

Fanpuck33

Bummer AVS only once. I was hoping tp pound Theo out of the net.

Were you expecting to play them more? With the unbalanced schedule, teams only play 10 games against teams from the other conference, 5 away in one division and 5 home in another.

Were you expecting to play them more? With the unbalanced schedule, teams only play 10 games against teams from the other conference, 5 away in one division and 5 home in another.

Yep, something stupid like that anyways.

Which Western teams do we not play at all this year?

Yep, something stupid like that anyways.

Which Western teams do we not play at all this year?

It's not something like that, it IS that.

Montreal plays the Central division on the road and the Northwest division at home.

I don't like this new scheduling at all. :angry:

I live in the western US and travel to see the Habs when they come anywhere out west. The closest they get to me is Detroit???? :(

Please tell me I've missed something in the schedule.

I don't like this new scheduling at all. :angry:

I live in the western US and travel to see the Habs when they come anywhere out west. The closest they get to me is Detroit???? :(

Please tell me I've missed something in the schedule.

This year they play in St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Nashville and Columbus. I hope that helps. If not, wait until next year, as it should rotate to games in San Jose, Anaheim, Los Angeles, Dallas and Phoenix.

Is it just me or does the schedule looks like they play more on the road then at home,

I know that is bull but,

at first glance the first 3 games are away the last 2 are away,

and it does not seem like there are any real strechs when they paly at home it looks to me as they are in a constant state of leaving town after a game or two to play away for 1 to 3 games.

:huh:

It totally sucks! That makes 2 years in a row that the Habs have not come out to California...........Also 15 times we play back-to-back games (first one is the first 2 games of the season.vs Buff Friday, then the Laughs, Saturday) , and 12 times we play a team on the second half of their back-to-back.

Edited by SoCalHab

Nyce, we finish the season against the Laughs. I hope we eliminate them from the playoffs that game! ;)

:ghg:

nah, let's eliminate them on March 17!