This One Is For Minny: Carter Returns To Canucks

Mr. Nasty

Wow, I got a lot of respect for that guy now, heh. Took a big pay-cut to come back. Maybe they have a deal where they'll sign him for more money next season?

Eheheh, I love TSN comments:

"WHAT THIS IS TERRIBLE NEWS AND I BET ITS ALSO FALSE. why would JFJ pass on this guy for 1 milllion. he a perfect fit and his going to go to the useless Canucks whos goalie couldnt stop a beach ball. this is outragous and if this is reality i will be an extremely angry leaf fan because hes from toronto, he was talking to JFJ and hes gonna go cheap to some1 who doesnt need nor deserve him. if the canucks get him i hope they finish dead last in the league and everyone on that team doesnt score a single point all season."

http://tsn.ca/nhl/your_call/?id=133726&amp...=3&hubname=

Eheheh, I love TSN comments:

"WHAT THIS IS TERRIBLE NEWS AND I BET ITS ALSO FALSE. why would JFJ pass on this guy for 1 milllion. he a perfect fit and his going to go to the useless Canucks whos goalie couldnt stop a beach ball. this is outragous and if this is reality i will be an extremely angry leaf fan because hes from toronto, he was talking to JFJ and hes gonna go cheap to some1 who doesnt need nor deserve him. if the canucks get him i hope they finish dead last in the league and everyone on that team doesnt score a single point all season."

http://tsn.ca/nhl/your_call/?id=133726&amp...=3&hubname=

haha ... I wonder how that guy feels now that he still won't see carter in a Blue and white uni.. (spat when i wrote that)

I also read that comment. Just love it.. NOONE WANNA PLAY FOR THE DAMN LEAFS... not even the guys raised close to toronto.

About the signing... I think its good for the Canucks and Im glad that he didnt end up in the east. And to be honest Im glad we didnt sign any more players.

Edited by Dalhabs

Wow, what a BARGAIN for the Nucks.

TOO BAD THIS IS LAST YEAR'S NEWS

I read this and right away and I knew it was from last year............... :lol: Carter is a greedy bastard and I don't consider him a Nuck type. Comes in and gets the Sedins make him look like a star and runs away for cash. :rolleyes:

Nasty, if you were trying to trick me you failed. :rolleyes::P

To prove it.... Carter played for 1 mill last year and I checked the date right away. ;)

Canucks better hope that he doesn't have a curse on himself that the team he plays for misses the playoffs.

When did he qualify last? 2001?

Eheheh, yepp! I remember bringing that up in another thread. :king:

...however, he hasn't signed with the Canuckleheads yet. :nono:

Eheheh, yepp! I remember bringing that up in another thread. :king:

...however, he hasn't signed with the Canuckleheads yet. :nono:

He never will either as Nonis took our offer off the table. :D It should be him begging to come back, not Nonis begging for him to as Nonis is the one who gave him that chance with the Sedins.... so Nonis waited and said forget it...