Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Buffalo | 10/06/06

Spider-Man NL

2 year old son and I just put on our jerseys, he is sitting in front of tv waiting for game :) . Watched a bit of pregame and he proudly shouted "our team" when he saw our boys in practice, and "Saku" when Koivu was interviewed. Now that makes a dad proud.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 year old son and I just put on our jerseys, he is sitting in front of tv waiting for game :) . Watched a bit of pregame and he proudly shouted "our team" when he saw our boys in practice, and "Saku" when Koivu was interviewed. Now that makes a dad proud.

Good to hear...

But yeh.. it's almost jersey-donning time

I think the new jersey would look great without the number on the front and if they took that logo and put it in a circle with the new look swords crossed below it.

:hlogo:

that yellow is so disgusting

out of curiousity, will there be the post game report card like there were for about a quarter of the games last year?

Always like those myself, good reads, not like most of my ramblings.

Alright... I'm good to go.. Got the Habs jersey on.. Habs shot glass at the ready... All appropriate channels and web pages opened and on!