I Hate Glen Healy! Part 2

The-Habby2919

Did anybody catch his pregame comment on Carbo not knowing the names on the backs of Habs jerseys because we "didnt have" good players. GRRRR HE PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!

:hlogo:

He's never liked the Habs since we slapped him silly on the way to winning the CUP in '93 :king: :hlogo: :king: or even when we slapped him somemore in our inaugural game on the then Molson Centre back in '96... :wall:

Lets see him and Tie have their Two Minute scrum... One of the few times I'd love Tie to smack him one good!!!

Did anybody catch his pregame comment on Carbo not knowing the names on the backs of Habs jerseys because we "didnt have" good players. GRRRR HE PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!

:hlogo:

try to listen to michel bergeron for a minute. painfull...always whining. somebody shut him up please.

try to listen to michel bergeron for a minute. painfull...always whining. somebody shut him up please.

At least he is passionate of he's beliefs... Healy is a dullard masquerading as an analyst...

I believe you're thinking of Kelly Hrudey, who played for LA the year the Habs beat them in the finals for their last Stanley Cup.

I don't believe that Glen Healy faced the Habs that season, since he played for the Islanders then. He was a Maple Leaf for the end of his career, so he probably picked up the typical disdain for the Habs that all Leafs do. I remember watching him diss the Habs strongly on a couple of occasions during the past 2 seasons, so I know he's biased against them.

He's never liked the Habs since we slapped him silly on the way to winning the CUP in '93 :king: :hlogo: :king: or even when we slapped him somemore in our inaugural game on the then Molson Centre back in '96... :wall:

Lets see him and Tie have their Two Minute scrum... One of the few times I'd love Tie to smack him one good!!!

wow a Healy vs Domi 2min discussion

It'll be like Jane Goodall trying to decode the conversations between chimps

:lol:

What I do not understand (and I say this with love in my heart for all Habs fans) is the fact that so many pay attention to Toronto stations like a religion. It is like a crack addiction and you follow what they say like a religion. I say get yourself an exorcist and remove that Leaf demon that has attached itself to you.

I am free of the Leaf rhetorical nonsense and have uplifted my life to only catch The Score or Sportsnet once in a while. I do not really care about the Toronto stations as they are so full of themselves hiring X-leaf hack players.

Here is what you do... When Healy or Unibrow get you mad, just say "Habs Rule" 10 times and then put a smile on your face knowing the Leafs are not making the playoffs.

Go Habs...

And please don't take me too seriously as I like to have fun and have no hatred in my heart even for Leafs and Leaf fans...

And please don't take me too seriously as I like to have fun and have no hatred in my heart even for Leafs and Leaf fans...

You're a bigger man than I am.

The Leafs could go down in a fiery plane crash and it wouldn't change my day one bit.

Well, I might go stand in the memorial service in my 45'-46' vintage Habs jersey and face paint :D

I believe you're thinking of Kelly Hrudey, who played for LA the year the Habs beat them in the finals for their last Stanley Cup.

I don't believe that Glen Healy faced the Habs that season, since he played for the Islanders then. He was a Maple Leaf for the end of his career, so he probably picked up the typical disdain for the Habs that all Leafs do. I remember watching him diss the Habs strongly on a couple of occasions during the past 2 seasons, so I know he's biased against them.

We beat the Islanders in the Conference final on our way to the Cup in '93. Not only did we beat them, we thoroughly manhandled them in 5 easy games. Thanks in part to the lacklustre goaltending of one Glen Healy, a man whose career was defined by mediocrity.

You're a bigger man than I am.

The Leafs could go down in a fiery plane crash and it wouldn't change my day one bit.

Well, I might go stand in the memorial service in my 45'-46' vintage Habs jersey and face paint :D

I would go to the memorial service wearing my Habs jersey and kick every leaf supporter in attendance in the pills.

Not sure which one said it last night on TSN, but after the 2nd period they said.. it's been ugly, habs leading 3-1...

wow. guess they were pulling for Buffalo

Yea I remember hearing that too, and thinking the opposite of what you did, that they were pulling AGAINST the Habs (not necessarily for the Sabres)........what a stupid comment in light of the fact that it was an awesome (not "ugly) game......the culprit in this case was the main TSN guy who's sort of their emcee, don't remember the little puke's name at the moment but he pretends he is witty, which he is not (you need to be smart to be funny)!

.....and how about Cherry at the beginning of the game last night.....I really thought CBC had a lot more class....................by any chance was he interviewed after the game last night, or was he too drunk by then?

What Healy is trying to accomplish is to start threads like these or start us yacking about it. Just like Cherry. He says something that makes your blood boil and you start to comment on it.

I think this is an old media trick to create more interest really.

Heels is a marroon for sure

Umm not really... :huh: I was referring to when we beat him as an Islander in '93... He was the goalie that beat the Pens that year... <_<

How did these people become 'hockey experts'

We are all 'hockey experts' these days... he just gets paid more! :nono: :contract:

:king: :hlogo:

Healey is a clown. He used to have a show on local cable when he played for the Islanders with Pat Flatley called the Heals and Flats show. He speaks to hear himself. Since all the "national" stations are really pandering to the T.O. crowd he can be stupid and unbiased. It'll be a miracle to hear anybody at TSN or The Score or Sportsnet give the Habs any love. Just expect the worst and smile patiently at the complete ignorance.

They still refer to the 93 team as being mediocre despite the fact the team had more points than ANY Leaf team...ever.

I got over it long ago.

They still refer to the 93 team as being mediocre despite the fact the team had more points than ANY Leaf team...ever.

I think they mean mediocre as compared to all our other great cup winning teams, of which they only dream of having.

As for TSN, watch RDS

it's too bad TSN has a much better website than RDS. I had giving the leaf lovers more hits.

But i do really like Bob Mckenzie. He's the best hockey guy on TV right now. Guaranteed the smartest guy on TSN

Glean Healy is pretty much the equivalent of Nick Kypreos. One took to many punches to the head, the other too many pucks.

I think it's the red light in his back that gave him too many sunburns..must've killed the very few cells he had.

Glean Healy is pretty much the equivalent of Nick Kypreos. One took to many punches to the head, the other too many pucks.

If he had taken a lot of pucks to the head, he would have been a much better goaltender.

With Tie Domi on the TSN staff, he'll should look a lot smarter.

Like a chimpanzee compared to a goldfish.

I refuse to watch TSN's between period coverage now. Tie Domi is a joke. Has TSN's ratings increased at all with this loser on the air?