Great Article On Chris Higgins

habscout

I especially liked Chris' comments about his dad: "My dad was a fanatical Canadiens fan. He can tell you all the rosters and leading scorers going back to the seventies"

http://mckeenshockey.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=594426

Great article. Higgins' defintely an up-and-comer. I can see him become some sort of Brendan Morrow with even better finish. I'm sure Carbo will love him for that.

Does Carbo have another daughter? :lol:

"The chemistry he helped to generate last year did not go unnoticed which subsequently allowed Richard Zednik to walk via free agency to the Capitals and most recently Mike Ribiero was dealt to the Stars to create more offensive minutes for the second year pro."

What ??

"The chemistry he helped to generate last year did not go unnoticed which subsequently allowed Richard Zednik to walk via free agency to the Capitals and most recently Mike Ribiero was dealt to the Stars to create more offensive minutes for the second year pro."

What ??

I guess that means the dude that wrote this doesn't really follow the HABS ... why would the Riberio trade have anything to do with Higgins getting more ice time :huh: ... Zednik walked as a free agent ... so Washington gave us a 4th rounder just for the privlage of having Zednik sign with them as a UFA :blink: .... how does that type of bad info slip by all the editors that read that before they put it up ?

Edited by CaliHabsFan

I guess that means the dude that wrote this doesn't really follow the HABS ... why would the Riberio trade have anything to do with Higgins getting more ice time :huh: ... Zednik walked as a free agent ... so Washington gave us a 4th rounder just for the privlage of having Zednik sign with them as a UFA :blink: .... how does that type of bad info slip by all the editors that read that before they put it up ?

Well although they screwed up how Zednik landed in Washington I think that with Ribeiro gone Higgins does get aditional PP time!

great read again - like i said on my koivu thread with his goal per game ratio we could have another koivu type figure for the habs.

• 3 weeks later...

May be an older topic but had to add this comment that I came across on TSN - in one of the forums there a poster referred to the Habs as the/Le 'Club de Higgins'

:hlogo: B)

Bulis walked as a free agent. Zednik landed us Johnson.