Kovy on Theodore

Psycing

Theodore and the Canadiens will have a better read on each other. The team has had few changes since he left and Carbonneau said: "I'm sure our guys have some ideas on how to beat him. But it's not as easy as saying you're going to go top shelf or between the legs. There are five other guys out there trying to stop you and when the game starts, you don't always have a chance to do what you want."

But Kovalev said he knew what he would do if the game went to a shootout.

"I'd aim for his head and hope he turns away," he said.

When someone suggested that his shot might wind up going over the crossbar, he replied: "He's not that big."

-This from The Gazette, full story: http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...d7-9a9eae5ce6c3

Wow! Aim for his head? Calling him short. lol. I guess you can take this for what you want, but I found them to be interesting comments from Kovalev.

Just shoot at him during the game and OT will not happen. I have a sieve in the kitchen with less holes in it.

LOLLLLLL,

:o

how do ever get good pasta??

Edited by ehjay

-This from The Gazette, full story: http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...d7-9a9eae5ce6c3

Wow! Aim for his head? Calling him short. lol. I guess you can take this for what you want, but I found them to be interesting comments from Kovalev.

Hehehe! Kovy saying that Theo's a pretty boy and would move away (propecia thing) is funny... but anyone else getting the sense that the subtitle is that they didnt like all the distractions Theo brought with him?

oh my! i LOVE it when we find out what a player is REALLY thinking! and - this sure seems like one of the most honest things i've heard! doesn't mean he'd do it - but it DOES mean he wishes he could!

i love it! :clap:

Kovy was a 7/10 in my fan rating - he just jumped to a 9/10 in my books!

:hlogo: :ghg: :hlogo:

Nice lol i would love to see him do that and acctually score AMAZING.

i could imagine Kovalev in is russian accent imitating Theodore..."look at me i'm a pretty boy" and the rest of the team laughing there heads off

Probably just a joke.

kovy better put one in after the comment tough...

He almost did hit Theo in the head with a shot in the second.

simply put - kovalev has aura about him. the numbers arent there, but, he has a dick down to his knees, and the montreal fans know it and love it.

that post actually made me laugh out loud :lol::lol::lol::lol: