Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Buffalo | 11/24/06

Spider-Man NL

This is one reason why I think the Habs will miss Claude Julien this year...he was always able to fire the team up between periods...Carbo hasn't figured this out yet.

Heck, if Julien were still coaching, Plekanec, Perezhogin, Higgins, Latendresse, Streit, etc wouldn't get any icetime. I think Carbonneau has more fire than Julien did.

The Habs can't allow 35-40 shots to the Sabres tonight. The Sabres forwards are fast, and even though Huet has exceptional rebound control, their forwards can beat the Habs dmen to the puck. Go Habs!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one reason why I think the Habs will miss Claude Julien this year...he was always able to fire the team up between periods...Carbo hasn't figured this out yet.

i think you are forgetting one of the bigger aspects...most of the habs players didnt respect Julien...i dont think Julien is missed in the locker room...i rather be motivated by a guy who as rings then a guy who could hardly skate....

I'm heading down the road to the game tonight. Guy from work with season's tickets is taking me again. Lucky for me I'm one of the few knows who's a Habs fan. But it costs me a chicken wing dinner at the Anchor Bar...but its well worth it.

Looking forward to see how Montreal matches up against the best team in hockey. Buffalo was lucky to come away with 4 points in the previous 2 meetings. Hopefully Montreal can bury their chances early and hold on during the second period, easily Buffalo's best and most dangerous period. They score goals in bunches in the second.

Buffalo sometimes comes out flat in the first so Montreal needs to take advantage of that.

WinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWin.......WinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWin..........

Komisarek: Will score AGain tonight!

GO Habs Go!