Game Thread | Boston vs. Montreal | 12/12/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needed that win badly. I'm hoping what we saw out there from him tonight means that Samsonov is finally comfortable in a Habs jersey. Lapierre looked great, Latendresse too. Bad game for Kovalev...I've seen him play like he wasn't interested at times, but I don't ever think I've seen a game where he struggled to control the puck before.

40 looked huge in his little ice time. Love that thought of our depth.

and carbonneau never hesitated to use him in key situations at the end of the game.

should he play a couple of great games like this, this week, the team will have a hard time sending him back in hamilton..

love his girt and his size !!

Good game tonite. Samsonov was all over the ice. Looked great out there. Lapierre also looked strong out there in his first game, playing very physical. If he keeps up his play like tonite, it'll be hard to send him back to Hamilton. Murray's spot could definitely be in trouble, especially with Higgins returning soon.

Good game tonite. Samsonov was all over the ice. Looked great out there. Lapierre also looked strong out there in his first game, playing very physical. If he keeps up his play like tonite, it'll be hard to send him back to Hamilton. Murray's spot could definitely be in trouble, especially with Higgins returning soon.

Especially when Begin gets back....Lapierre looked very good at C and we know Begin would prefer to play on the wing. Perhaps a Begin Lapierre and Someone from the top 2 lines once Higgy gets back.

Great game for pretty much everyone excepted Kovalev. They owned those bruins good. Bring on the Lightning and the Penguins! :clap:

I can already guess Murray's Christmas gift: plane tickets for anywhere in North-American... but its one-way only. :P Just so happy Lapierre finaly got his chances.

As for Sammy's 2 goals... Fear the power of The Sig! :P Hopefully that will get him going...

Now I just need a new idea. I'm opened for suggestions for which player deserves some voodoo boost.

Edited by KoZed

^Niniimaa could use the help of the sig.. or maybe Murray­..