Habs only Canadian team in Top 10

JLP

Well the title sort of says it all, as of today Dec 22 the Habs are the only Canadian team in the top 10 of the NHL standings. Good to be us but overall I would like to see Ottawa and Edmonton up there with us, would love to see the leaf at 30th :P .

Are we "Canada's team" yet? :hlogo:

NO DOOD CANADUH'S TEEM IS TORONOT DONT U KNOW???

THEY HAVE TEH HOCKEE HAL OF FAYM 4 REEL!!!!!!

THAT MAKE THEM SPESHAL NEVAR FORGET THAT MAN

EVEN THO THEY HAVEN WON A STANLI CUP SINCE 1967

LOLOLOLLLL AM I RITE????

:rolleyes:

yeah !!I can't wait to be in the final to see how cherry and smithers will cheer for sanjose or anaheim and tell how many brave canadians play with them.

NO DOOD CANADUH'S TEEM IS TORONOT DONT U KNOW???

THEY HAVE TEH HOCKEE HAL OF FAYM 4 REEL!!!!!!

THAT MAKE THEM SPESHAL NEVAR FORGET THAT MAN

EVEN THO THEY HAVEN WON A STANLI CUP SINCE 1967

LOLOLOLLLL AM I RITE????

:rolleyes:

Let's just say they'll never win a Stanley Cup AGAINNN :lol:

I am canadian but it would be sweet if the Habs were the only Canadian team to make the playoffs.

that wuold be quite a slap in the face of the ROC

I am canadian but it would be sweet if the Habs were the only Canadian team to make the playoffs.

Highly doubtful with Edmonton and Calgary in the Northwest.

I prefer any of the Canadian teams (except Toronto) over any American team.

So that means that I would love to see Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Ottawa in there with us.

Obviously the Habs are my number 1 team all the way. But I have love for the other Canadian teams as well.

The other canadian teams suck, its gonna be great in april when those arseholes at cbc are gonna have to pretend to cheer for the habs

Do you not remember the Habs Canes series, the Habs were far from the CBC's favourite in that series.

Well the title sort of says it all, as of today Dec 22 the Habs are the only Canadian team in the top 10 of the NHL standings. Good to be us but overall I would like to see Ottawa and Edmonton up there with us, would love to see the leaf at 30th :P .

i agree with you to a point...

i'd alter the proposal by saying i'd like to see ALL canadian teams up there... leafs included.

GO :hlogo: GO!

As a Canadian I would love to see our Canadian teams in the playoffs; but has a Canadiens fan; all I'm interested in is Victory for our Canadiens!

GHG !

i'd alter the proposal by saying i'd like to see ALL canadian teams up there... leafs included.

You'd like to see the Leafs doing well???!!! Okay, that's it...someone tell the bartender that shortcat1 is CUT OFF! :wacko:

I want an all Canadian Stanley Cup final so Bettman can have nightmares since we all know thats his worst nightmare.

Here's the biggest nightmare Bettman has everyday

Eastern Finals

Montreal vs. Toronto

Western Finals

Edmonton/Vancouver vs. Calgary

bettman screams like a little boy when that dream comes up.

HE HIS a little boy.

Why does it matter what country they come from? It doesn't make you a better Canadian because yo ucheer for all the Canadian hockey teams. Just go with your favourites.

Why does it matter what country they come from? It doesn't make you a better Canadian because yo ucheer for all the Canadian hockey teams. Just go with your favourites.

i don't despise the leafs, bth... the only team that i 'despise' is the DEVILS. the rest range between they're ok by me to i couldn't really care a whole lot................ and then............. there's the DEVILS