Game Thread | Habs vs. Red Wings | 01/15/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't suck suck we just need some anti depressant medication

We are being dominated big time! maybe 2 half chances, thats it. Offcourse it can all turn around (lastmatch i saw it also happened). But this wasnt good...

oh well, Ryder had a big one!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

The thing I don't understand is why Carbo refuses to split up Samsonov and Kovalev!

He has tried many different line combinations but seems completely set on keeping Sammy and Kovy together.

Why?

My guess would be because Kovalev wants to play with Carbonneau and when they have been seperated (sparingly) Oct 26th being the only full game. Kovalev most likley did not respond well. I am not sure why Carbonneu cares if this is the reason but everyone knows Kovalev is an unique guy who you really do not want to piss off.

The Habs PP can just not beat the Wings PK wow. They have great pursuit and are forcing the Habs to make mistakes.

Someone needs to energize this team with some banging and crashing.

Habs have completely lost their confidence. Every play is tentative.

Maybe this is why Guy has been so reluctant to crack the whip - he doesn't want to further dent their confidence?

We just have to work our way out of it, keep plugging away until breaks start bouncing our way. The usual recipe for a team in a slump.

The All Star break comes at just the right moment, I guess.

Habs have completely lost their confidence. Every play is tentative.

Maybe this is why Guy has been so reluctant to crack the whip - he doesn't want to further dent their confidence?

We just have to work our way out of it, keep plugging away until breaks start bouncing our way. The usual recipe for a team in a slump.

The All Star break comes at just the right moment, I guess.

Nope would have been nice if the break came a few games ago when the flu hit that way the entire league could have been infected :lol: