Game Thread | Habs vs. Senators | 24/03/08

Cataclaw

I'm actually watching on Sportsnet instead of RDS, just because we are winning and I want to hear these 2 announcers sook all night. It is really too funny. I think they had tears in their eyes when Laps got physical. "Cheap shots" they said....there was nothing cheap about it.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great 1st period. Hitting, skating, and taking the game to them.

I just hope we don't go to sleep now.. you know the sens are going to play better in the 2nd... just keep hitting the buggers...

solid period, i'd say. We can't let up though. Not against the sens.

I'm actually watching on Sportsnet instead of RDS, just because we are winning and I want to hear these 2 announcers sook all night. It is really too funny. I think they had tears in their eyes when Laps got physical. "Cheap shots" they said....there was nothing cheap about it.

I liked the bit when they said that he would turtle, no matter what. Seriously, paid professionals need to keep their biases in check. You just end up sounding ignorant.

Sportsnet East ?

Yup, they were going on about Laps smirk and that his job was to be a pest that at least he should drop them once in a while.. It would be more manly. Just stupid things to say for colour commentators. I'm not hanging in a bar with drunk friends. Dumb ass.

Me too ! :lol:

solid period, i'd say. We can't let up though. Not against the sens.

I liked the bit when they said that he would turtle, no matter what. Seriously, paid professionals need to keep their biases in check. You just end up sounding ignorant.

True.

Pierre & Yvon really suck, but at leat they are not biased

That was a great period by the Habs and they were rewarded with a 3-0 lead. Came out skating and hitting the Sens. Gotta play the body against the frail Sens. Making them afraid to handle to puck. Many solid hits out there. Even Streit was playing the body. Love it!! Laps being his pesty self, great to see.

Kill the early penalty in the 2nd and keep the skating and hitting up.

Go Habs Go.

A. Kostits with a pair. Even Ryder looking good on the ice.

Usually a two-goal lead is a coach's nightmare. I reckon tonight it's a three goal lead. If we let them get the next one, especially early next period, I have a bad feeling it'll be a Sens comeback and a hard puckless practice for the Habs tomorrow.

So go Ryder. Go score goal, yes.

WHINE WHINE WHINE!!

AS much as it sucks to listen to these guys, I love listening to them whine like bitches

Ha....I just noticed you posted this after I made a similar comment. I remember you being forced to listen to them gloat last game. The difference is, I actually have a choice, but choose to listen to them tonight!! Hope for much more WHINING!

Usually a two-goal lead is a coach's nightmare. I reckon tonight it's a three goal lead. If we let them get the next one, especially early next period, I have a bad feeling it'll be a Sens comeback and a hard puckless practice for the Habs tomorrow.

Jesus man, are you all doom and gloom?

How would Price handle himself in a fight with, say, Ray Emery?

Emery is a bit of a fighter, loves the fisticuffs, but Price is a big boy.

(BTW, go Isles, 3-1 up on the Pens).

Ya Sens are good at coming back.