-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Recommended Songs:

- Beethovan's Last

- Christmas Eve Sarajevo

Thanks to Fanpuck!

I've been on a Matthew Good rampage the past 2 weeks. My girlfriend is inches from killing me.

13 Days till I get to see him live on his solo-acoustic tour!

:D

Matthew Good - Prime Time Deliverance

Passion and Sanctuary both by Utada Hikaru.

They're the same song but Sanctuary is in English and Passion is in Japanese. Both were used as the intro song for Kingdom Hearts 2 (which I got last night and have played for the past...oh...4 hours. :D)

Bought me tickets this morning to "The Strokes". They're playing this summer in Amsterdam. Finally i'm gonna see them, i just love that band.

Yesterday Danko Jones was added to the festival i'm gonna attend this summer. Canadian rockstar, the guy is awesome.(it's not his fault he was born in Toronto)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

In today's jukebox: Yevgueni Kannibaal

OK, learn dutch if you wish to understand the lyrics ;)

Ma waar is mijn zwembroek en mijn rooie gummyboot

'k moet ze dringend vinden anders ga ik morgen dood

want de wolken worden grijzer

en de mensen maar niet wijzer

They're awesome!

Bought me tickets this morning to "The Strokes". They're playing this summer in Amsterdam. Finally i'm gonna see them, i just love that band.

Yesterday Danko Jones was added to the festival i'm gonna attend this summer. Canadian rockstar, the guy is awesome.(it's not his fault he was born in Toronto)

I'm a big Danko Jones fan! There was a period where I didn't really hear anything new from him, but I think I heard a new song not long ago. Do let me know if the live performance is any good! :D

Cheers!

I'm a big Danko Jones fan! There was a period where I didn't really hear anything new from him, but I think I heard a new song not long ago. Do let me know if the live performance is any good! :D

Cheers!

Yeah Danko rocks! He got a new album "Sleep is the Enemy" . The first single is "Baby Hates Me".

If you go to the this website you can find a concert of Danko online, realy kicks ass. It's in Amsterdam. (maybe you gotta download a tool to see it, it's worth it.) Lots of other concerts there. You can search for artists there (cuz the Danko concerts is a while back; 5 march 2005)

A while back he was on the Lowlands Festival, he was totally sick. He puged backstage, and came back for the rest of the concert. Rock&Roll :D

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday i downloaded the new Peppers album; Stadium Arcadium. It sounds very good, i love the new single "Dani California" . Can't wait to see them again live. I saw them once in the AMsterdam Arena, in June they will be on a dutch Festival! Closing act!

• 2 weeks later...

they come in mtl in this summer

wanted to go but the tickets are 62$$

I saw apocalyptica for 16$ and it was by far THE best concert I've seen.

so paying 62$ for an good but not that great band...

Anybody knows the band "Clap your hands and say yeah" ?

A friend of my told me about them, and i tried them out. The music is WEIRD!! It's so false, but the singer puts so much passion in his singing. The music is very good, and if you listened it a couple of times the singing actually starts go get good, when you get used to it. Yes that takes time. Never thought i would like it...

After a couple of times listening; They ROCK!!

• 1 month later...

I noticed this thread was missing from the Lounge, so I figured I'd give it a well-deserved bump.

Now, to keep my post on topic, I would like to annouce that Placebo has become one of my new favourite bands! :D

The music thread! "Live Week" is me next week...although definitely not as "alternative" as some of you young pups here, I'm going to see Tom Petty/Pearl Jam on Monday, Blues Traveler/Johnny Lang on Tuesday, and Counting Crows/Goo Goo Dolls on Wednesday. Should make for a fun three days!

I went to see Live and NIN last month, live shows ROCK!!!

The music thread! "Live Week" is me next week...although definitely not as "alternative" as some of you young pups here, I'm going to see Tom Petty/Pearl Jam on Monday, Blues Traveler/Johnny Lang on Tuesday, and Counting Crows/Goo Goo Dolls on Wednesday. Should make for a fun three days!

I went to see Live and NIN last month, live shows ROCK!!!

Quite a week. Wednesday looks awesome!