Habs @ Hurricanes | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K Boys !!!!

I'm here.....

Haven't been able to watch games the past week and a half. Obviously the boys need me.

2nd period action watch out for Koivu, Big and Lil TlTS, and uncle Kovalev. This is where everything starts to turn around.

HABBER-oooooooooooooo-Knows!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO's The MAN?????

I think the boys on TSn were being harsh. I'm happy with that period and I think Carbo is too. Huge improvement over our past few games.

sigh... too much dangly dangly on the PP...

AK needs to shoot or pass, not wait until he has nothing...

And now the penalties will be to us and we didn't capitalize...

On the plus side, they tried the play again and it was the only good chance of the PP....

sigh... too much dangly dangly on the PP...

AK needs to shoot or pass, not wait until he has nothing...

And now the penalties will be to us and we didn't capitalize...

On the plus side, they tried the play again and it was the only good chance of the PP....

What do you think the over/under is on them getting a 5 on 3. 1 minute?

What do you think the over/under is on them getting a 5 on 3. 1 minute?

lol.. you can just see it coming can't you... :) to be fair, the Habs will probably make it an easy call.. say delay of game over the glass???

lol.. you can just see it coming can't you... :) to be fair, the Habs will probably make it an easy call.. say delay of game over the glass???

glad to be wrong...that time

Well, once again our boys didn't show up in the 1st period!(except for the 4th line)

At least they showed up in the second period...only knock was the PP. I never thought I'd be saying this, but GOD do I miss Streit. Our PP sucks!!! We could be leading this game 3-0...

That PP play was just as carbo instructed them in practice.. people should remember that next time they question carbo... :)

Carbo may have instructed that but it could also have been a different coach or the players themselves.

Carbo may have instructed that but it could also have been a different coach or the players themselves.

They said in the interview "Carbo had them working particular PP drills".. the point is they worked on it and they have executed it twice. Once was a goal, once a great save. The PP needs to change because they just don't have the dangerous shot from the point, so teams can key in on Kovy and the down low play. It is good to see that the coaches are working new options.

Souray and Streit both gave our team a lot of options because they had to be covered. If you covered Kovy, he setup the defense, if you covered the defense, he made the down load play... we miss this for sure.