Jokinen- Bajugstad - Smith

Vanek- Malgin Marchessault

Thornton- Mackenzie- Sgarbossa

Yandle- Demers

Matheson- Petrovic

Pysyk- Kindl

Berra

27 minutes ago, DON said:

Yes, not a big Nesterov fan at all; but look forward to seeing how Lindgren does.

Hope they manage Markov's minutes also.

:gohabsgo:

Just occurred to me that Markov has really stepped up since his boys were brought over from Russia. 

I think the guy is genuinely happier these days and is maybe putting on a show for the little guys. Whatever it is, keep it coming.

8 minutes ago, zumpano21 said:

Just occurred to me that Markov has really stepped up since his boys were brought over from Russia. 

I think the guy is genuinely happier these days and is maybe putting on a show for the little guys. Whatever it is, keep it coming.

That is a very likely explantion. Good for him. What a marvelous Hab is our Marky. :D

Cowen noted Weber left town with "no" noticeable limp from that supposed lower body injury. Win this game and then play AHLers the final three works for me!

http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/game-day-charlie-lindgren-in-goal-for-canadiens-as-they-look-to-clinch-division-title-in-florida

3 hours ago, DON said:

Cowen noted Weber left town with "no" noticeable limp from that supposed lower body injury. Win this game and then play AHLers the final three works for me!

http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/game-day-charlie-lindgren-in-goal-for-canadiens-as-they-look-to-clinch-division-title-in-florida

Clinch the division tonight, then ice a mostly AHL team the rest of the way while our vets rest...sounds like a plan!

3 hours ago, DON said:

Weber has a very contagious disease. Its called NeedsPlayoffRestitis

Carey Price has already caught it, and Lindgren is taking his spot tonight as a result. 

There are rumors that Markov has also been exposed and might show symptoms later in the week. 

The good news is that this disease is expected to be fully healed by next week. 

• Upvote 2

I wonder if Chucky actually wanted to ''bank'' the puck off of the goalie's pad, knowing it would get to Shaw?

1 hour ago, sbhatt said:

Clinch the division tonight, then ice a mostly AHL team the rest of the way while our vets rest...sounds like a plan!

They can't actually do that, short of inventing a bunch of injuries.  That's where the four recall rule (of which they've burned one already) comes into play.  (Not to mention that doing so would kill St. John's chances of actually making the playoffs.)

Guest Stogey24
11 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

CJ must want #88 to go deep in the offensive zone...he was standing next to Shaw on the goal.  

He has some terrible pinches 

31 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

They can't actually do that, short of inventing a bunch of injuries.  That's where the four recall rule (of which they've burned one already) comes into play.  (Not to mention that doing so would kill St. John's chances of actually making the playoffs.)

I would happily invent a norovirus outbreak just happened to infect a group of key veterans (cover story: they all went out to eat at the same restaurant 12hrs earlier, where they must have been exposed).

As much as Bera was lousy last week, he's kicking ass tonight! The Habs could easily be leading this game 3-1 or 4-1.

Wow they killed the two man advantage! ?

Now Danault gets into a scrap?! Wow