Jump to content

2018 NHL Playoff Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean I'll give it a 4.5 for trolling.

So Nashville went to the Cup finals last year but only managed the semi-finals this year. So I guess they are getting worse each year. But every move they made was pure genius, how could it be?

List of most goals scored since 2011 heading into this season   Ovechkin Stamkos Pavelski Pacioretty . . . . . . . . . .

Posted Images

People have probably seen this, but it's hilarious:

https://twitter.com/pmattern7/status/1005574250462400514/video/1

 

Ya gotta love Ovi's Cup Bender :) The only guy who might be more fun to watch win that thing would be PK Subban.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

People have probably seen this, but it's hilarious:

https://twitter.com/pmattern7/status/1005574250462400514/video/1

 

Ya gotta love Ovi's Cup Bender :) The only guy who might be more fun to watch win that thing would be PK Subban.

I’d have a lot of fun watching Gallagher, Price, Weber and Galchenyuk win one. :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

I’d have a lot of fun watching Gallagher, Price, Weber and Galchenyuk win one. :)

 

Hey man, I'd be ecstatic to see that. But none of those guys is in Ovi or PK's class for sheer joyful crazy ebullience. Hell, Price and Weber might actually crack smiles!! WHOA

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

People have probably seen this, but it's hilarious:

https://twitter.com/pmattern7/status/1005574250462400514/video/1

 

Ya gotta love Ovi's Cup Bender :) The only guy who might be more fun to watch win that thing would be PK Subban.

And everybody loves it. 4 day bender and canada is cheering him on.  Him and gronk get a pass. 

 

I don't see pk as a big drinker. I don't think the bender would be that epic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

And everybody loves it. 4 day bender and canada is cheering him on.  Him and gronk get a pass. 

 

I don't see pk as a big drinker. I don't think the bender would be that epic.

I don’t think he’d need to be drunk to have an epic party.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 6:01 PM, Machine of Loving Grace said:

We might be able to get Mike Hoffman for cheap. Then we just have to convince him to dump his girlfriend.

 

 

Great idea.  Have to replace Galchenyuk's goals somehow, and Max Domi isn't going to do it...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...