Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Here that would be high school. You're selling your soul to the devil!

Odd analogy. You are saying teaching 7/8th is a bad thing, yet people don't sell their souls to the devil for bad things... Anyhow, I have no shot at the job. I have official confirmation that the principal's husband interviewed for the position.

Happy Birthday? Are you seriously the third person I know today who's birthday it is? lol

Of course. Why do you think it's the most beautiful day of the year? (Yet I'm listening to My Darling over and over again in my house).

Odd analogy. You are saying teaching 7/8th is a bad thing, yet people don't sell their souls to the devil for bad things...

:rolleyes:

If you analyze everything I say so closely, I'll never make sense!

Edited by BTH

aaaaaaaaaaaand legal! :clap:

I thought you were replying to the grade 7/8 girls that Fanpuck would be teaching. :blink: Glad to hear it's your birthday and not the former. That'd be somewhat creepy.

Odd analogy. You are saying teaching 7/8th is a bad thing, yet people don't sell their souls to the devil for bad things... Anyhow, I have no shot at the job. I have official confirmation that the principal's husband interviewed for the position.

Nepotism

I thought you were replying to the grade 7/8 girls that Fanpuck would be teaching. :blink: Glad to hear it's your birthday and not the former. That'd be somewhat creepy.

Yeah, I'm finally old enough for us to legally get married.

Saw the new Terminator yesterday. Save yourself the money and time guys, it sucks.

OOps wrong thread :wacko:

Edited by Jean

Just got Facebook. I have no clue how to use it or what to do with it though. I have Andrew as a friend though and he has some hot chicks in his pics. :rolleyes:

Just got Facebook. I have no clue how to use it or what to do with it though. I have Andrew as a friend though and he has some hot chicks in his pics. :rolleyes:

!!!

Adding you now lol

They just don't know about Dallas...

I added you...

k but guys, I actually have like 0 pics of me. I'm going to get into the picture action this summer so that I'll have a few respectable pics of me to put up. But I've gotta admit - this IS addictive as hell.

k but guys, I actually have like 0 pics of me. I'm going to get into the picture action this summer so that I'll have a few respectable pics of me to put up. But I've gotta admit - this IS addictive as hell.

boff. my profile picture is Hank Scorpio...

As expected I didn't get the job. And what ticks me off is that they told me via a letter. They didn't even have the courtesy to tell me to my face when I was at school the day the thing was postmarked. Three years I put into that stupid school.

As expected I didn't get the job. And what ticks me off is that they told me via a letter. They didn't even have the courtesy to tell me to my face when I was at school the day the thing was postmarked. Three years I put into that stupid school.

Did it go to the Principal's husband as you thought?

Maybe he's Math's brother in law and wants to score cheap tickets !!

Almost. He's a good friend, and I would love to get me some pro return CH gear.

It would suck to see him gettin drafted by boston.. can you see my practising in bruins pants? I didnt think so..

;)