Why The Habsworld Id That You Use?

shortcat1

Now I use it everywhere and it's not like anyone else have it even if there's a 14 years old girl in Holland that goes by the name "Chanell" and have misspelled her email on a Kids community so I get a lot of 15 years old boys asking for dates.

Are you sure that's the only reason?

;)

BTW, did the DVD work? The one with the 1993 Stanley Cup game...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There can be only ONE!!!

I named my son Connor, I just had to. It means most loved or strong warrior in Gaelic depending on what source you consult. Luckily his mom, didnt think of the Highlander reference until it was too late :)

I named my son Connor, I just had to. It means most loved or strong warrior in Gaelic depending on what source you consult. Luckily his mom, didnt think of the Highlander reference until it was too late :)

I watched Braveheart again on saturday, i thought i saw you running on the battlefield!!

You also Mooned @ the english and got an arrow in your butt!!

Are you sure that's the only reason?

;)

BTW, did the DVD work? The one with the 1993 Stanley Cup game...

That's the only reason. Promise. I get a lot of people talking Dutch on my MSN... Really crazy.

The disc worked just fine. Can't tell how greatfull I am.

No I don't know who higgins is I've got more issues to worry about in my life. My guess some habs player.

Hit the 20 goal mark in his rookie season last year. Works hard, plays well both ways, works well with Koivu and Michael Ryder on the top line. Looks like a pretty strong leader. Made a living scoring garbage goals last year. Solid player.

Naaah, I can't be older than you! I'm 29! Arent you like, 60-something? Or maybe I'm confusing you with JLP (jooooke).

Art site beside trying to score? What, you mean there's other reasons for being artsy? ;)

Oooh, dont see daylight? Brings back memories of, oooh, my past 4 years. What are you doing? (hurrah for thread hijack!)

There's nothing wrong with hijacking a thread. Besides, it's not like Nas is here and there are thousands of messages flying around every hour. While I think of it, it would be kinda nice to have another road trip. Wanna trash the guys on the Fantasy board... ooops, they're Habs fans too...

I always thought you were older than me but we're the same age. That's really weird. Are youy sure you're not lying? :huh:

I don't see daylight cos I work too long during the week, though the onset of summer is changing that little problem. The weekend doesn't count as daylight - it's the weekend. A basic human right!

The disc worked just fine. Can't tell how greatfull I am.

Sweet! Knowing I have spread the madness ( ;) ) is all the thanks I need.

hey PMAC is your first name Peter?

cause theres a popular quebecois comedian named Peter macleod

and he always as a hand in his pockets...I guess he likes to scratch himself alot :blink: