GDT: In a New York Minute: Habs @ Rangers, 7:00pm

Commandant

It isn't just driving the net, getting hit in head...Gallagher also can bury the puck and I highly doubt Pelly can drive the net as Gallagher does neither.

But hope he does his best to fill that role.

You forgot your sense of humor, Don. :lol:

It isn't just driving the net, getting hit in head...Gallagher also can bury the puck and I highly doubt Pelly can drive the net as Gallagher does neither.

But hope he does his best to fill that role.

Don what a tribute to Gallagher and a condemnation of DSP. However, I think he will thrive in Gally's role...at least in the short-term. After that, we are down to Bud Holloway and hoping for a trade.

Don what a tribute to Gallagher and a condemnation of DSP. However, I think he will thrive in Gally's role...at least in the short-term. After that, we are down to Bud Holloway and hoping for a trade.

Didn't you hear, we are trading Eller for a bonafide 30 goal RW, and a 5th round pick :halm:

Guest Stogey24

Thrive is a strong word. He played last game on top line and looked like shit.

I'm curious to see if Emelin goes back with Petry or if he's on the 3rd pairing with Gilbert as that could be part of the reason why Pateryn's sitting. Neither Emelin nor Pateryn are great skaters and both go for the big hit. It would be a risky proposition to play them together much which would be the case if Beaulieu stays with Petry.

Like others, I'm hoping that there's going to be a bit of a rotation on the blueline to keep their top seven in game shape (Tinordi's probably a lost cause at this point). At the very least, I hope Pateryn gets one of the two NJ games coming up.

I'm curious to see if Emelin goes back with Petry or if he's on the 3rd pairing with Gilbert as that could be part of the reason why Pateryn's sitting. Neither Emelin nor Pateryn are great skaters and both go for the big hit. It would be a risky proposition to play them together much which would be the case if Beaulieu stays with Petry.

Like others, I'm hoping that there's going to be a bit of a rotation on the blueline to keep their top seven in game shape (Tinordi's probably a lost cause at this point). At the very least, I hope Pateryn gets one of the two NJ games coming up.

That's what I am curious about to. Not surprised in the slightest that Pateryn is scratched. He could have scored 5 goals in the 5 goals and it would not have made a difference. Wondering if this no brainer move will combined with breaking up Petry and Nate? Who make a better second than Petry and Emelin.

My guess is Nate is back to third pair. :thumbs_down: