~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to ask if that was seriously your best attempt at trolling but I see now you're troliing. I guess thats the new lazy way or something?

No, they're coated in....something. I forget what it's called but it makes them more durable.

Wait, found it. This stuff.

You are the only one who understands me

No games worth a damn on the PS3 LOL

:B)

LOL

MGS 4

MLB 09 the show (by far the best baseball game, but you may not like baseball, so it may be pointless to mention it)

None of them is on the 360 :clap:

Edited by rafikz

Jesus christ, can we save the fanboy bickering for somewhere else? Please?

PS3 has LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid IV, Resistance 1+2, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted, God of War 3, Disgaea 3, Gran Turismo

360 has Halo 3, Gears of War 1+2, Tales of Vesperia, Mass Effect, Star Ocean, Fable 2, Forza

All great games in their own right.

Looks like "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance" is the next game coming my way if the guy confirms to send it to me. Not sure it's a game I'll hold onto long. Probably play it through quickly and then ship it out and get my points back, lol.

Looks like "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance" is the next game coming my way if the guy confirms to send it to me. Not sure it's a game I'll hold onto long. Probably play it through quickly and then ship it out and get my points back, lol.

Which one, regular or gold edition?

I <3 Ultimate Alliance. Can't WAIT for UA2. It's gonna follow actual storylines from the Marvel Universe, Secret Invasion and Civil War.

I actually own basically every Civil War TPB made.

Which one, regular or gold edition?

I <3 Ultimate Alliance. Can't WAIT for UA2. It's gonna follow actual storylines from the Marvel Universe, Secret Invasion and Civil War.

I actually own basically every Civil War TPB made.

Regular I suppose. What's the difference between the two?

Regular I suppose. What's the difference between the two?

Gold has all the downloadable characters without having to buy them off of Live.

Venom, Dr.Doom, Hulk, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Hawkeye and Sabretooth

Make sure Iron Man and Thor are always on your team.

Gold has all the downloadable characters without having to buy them off of Live.

Venom, Dr.Doom, Hulk, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Hawkeye and Sabretooth

Make sure Iron Man and Thor are always on your team.

Are there achievements related to this extra characters? :P

Jesus christ, can we save the fanboy bickering for somewhere else? Please?

PS3 has LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid IV, Resistance 1+2, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted, God of War 3, Disgaea 3, Gran Turismo

360 has Halo 3, Gears of War 1+2, Tales of Vesperia, Mass Effect, Star Ocean, Fable 2, Forza

All great games in their own right.

I agree; I was just teasing ^_^

By the way, should I buy NHL 09, or stick with NHL 08?

When I first played NHL 09 (rental), it felt a bit " arcardey ", but then I realized CPU was cheating less on the offensive end.

(In NHL 08, you must have a perfect positioning when the CPU is occupying your zone, otherwise it's an automatic goal).

The thing I don't like in 09 is that the goaltenders sometimes flop when someone shoots, giving a wiiiiiiide open net to the shooter.

So, whaddayathink ?

When I first played NHL 09 (rental), it felt a bit " arcardey ", but then I realized CPU was cheating less on the offensive end.

(In NHL 08, you must have a perfect positioning when the CPU is occupying your zone, otherwise it's an automatic goal).

The thing I don't like in 09 is that the goaltenders sometimes flop when someone shoots, giving a wiiiiiiide open net to the shooter.

So, whaddayathink ?

I only rented '09 also and I didn't care for it. It was supposed to be very similar, but it just felt a lot different to me, not in a good way. If you've gone this long without buying '09, I'd say you might as well wait for 2010 if you want a new game.

I agree; I was just teasing ^_^

I know, I spend time on other boards where fanboy arguing runs friggin rampant. I'm doing my best to make sure I don't have to deal with it here too. ^_^

So, whaddayathink ?

Obviously it's always a personal preference but NHL 09 is leagues ahead of what NHL 08 was. There were some subtle gameplay differences that improved the game (being able to life the stick, protect the puck, one-handed deking), the AI is improved and the add-on of Be A Pro extends the game life even more, possibly the best addition to a sports game in the last 20 years (I know Be A Pro is in other franchises but it's not implemented as well in games like Madden or FIFA, NHL perfected it). Goalies flopping around in 09 doesn't really happen that often, you need something pretty precise to get that.

It also lays claim to greatest sports game ever made. Depends which system you play it on though, I owned 09 for both systems and the PS3 version was kind of buggy. You'd have glitch names in the free agency pool and stuff. My #1 C for a bit was @@$$kjlk!%( aksj020298@! (thats not exact but you get the picutre). Nothing the will effect the gameplay, just little annoying things like that.

Even 10 years from now, NHL 09 will be worth a purchase.

I vastly prefer 09 to 08, but Fanpuck makes a good point... If you're buying 09 new, it's still fullprice, and 10 should be out in September. NHL 09 does have the Montreal Dynasty though, and it will be the only version to feature this.

Tough call.

Just got Assasin's Creed in the mail via Goozex user.

Anyone know how long of a game this is? I'm reading 18 to 40 hours... but I really don't plan on doing all the side quests and such too excessively...

Just got Assassin's Creed in the mail via Goozex user.

Anyone know how long of a game this is? I'm reading 18 to 40 hours... but I really don't plan on doing all the side quests and such too excessively...

I finished it in about 25 hours, I think, and I definitely didn't 100% complete all the levels... I did closer to 65%, I reckon.

You're in for a good time though. I found it repetitive at times, but it was always entertaining.

Yeah, I pulled in about 12 hours but I didn't come close to finishing the game, I couldn't punish myself that much. AC was terrible.

Not really feeling Resident Evil 5 either. RE needs a reboot, it's just straight action now instead of survival horror.

Have been playing with GTA 4.

Great game, but it's getting on my nerves.

I mean, the cops are on steroids in that game; I look around no cop, steal a car, and get arrested 3 blocks later (which had nothing to do with my driving).

I loved Vice City on the PS2 though; driving in Miami was fun