~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Actually if you're interested in sites like that, Goozex is really good. You don't even need money, you swap games with people and get points based off whatever games you send. Then use those points to acquire other games. I've gotten a few hard to find ones there like K.O.T.O.R, Suikoden II and Persona 2.

You can just buy points too if you don't want to trade games.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if you're interested in sites like that, Goozex is really good. You don't even need money, you swap games with people and get points based off whatever games you send. Then use those points to acquire other games. I've gotten a few hard to find ones there like K.O.T.O.R, Suikoden II and Persona 2.

Pretty sweet deal. I just joined up and added all the games I can't get rid of by other means to my available list. Also added you as a friend :D

I don't play video games but that sounds really cool.

I don't play video games but that sounds really cool.

I already got requests for two of my games, w00t. Not sure what the proccess is to ship 'em out tho... about to find out I guess.

Anyone else get the latest update for NHL 09? PPs start in the right zone now, and there are plenty of them... Every second hit is called as charging now.

I don't have 09 anymore but apparently the latest update "broke" the game. I've heard some people say it's unplayable now because of the increased penalty frequency.

Aah, that's the reason why I've 30 PM's a game ... dmd updates. ^_^

I've played some 09 lately and there has been a good increase in penalties called since the last update ... unplayable ? nah ... It really hasn't bothered me too much cause I don't play that style where I'm trying to crush someone on every hit ... you really have to pick your spots now when hitting someone ... they have to have the puck or you'll pretty much get called for interference and it has to be from the front ... cause I've been called for Checking from behind and boarding pretty regularly, the computer at least loves to turn their backs to the boards.

I'm sure playing it online though would be a mess ... the last time I played online with Team Play all everyone did was run people and fight. So I can imagine all the penalties now being called ... hopefully people adjust

I'm sure playing it online though would be a mess ... the last time I played online with Team Play all everyone did was run people and fight. So I can imagine all the penalties now being called ... hopefully people adjust

Yeh, I gather ppl online just cherry pick all the time now, since the D can't hit them without the puck, and it's become a cheap tactic.

Here Maca, a continuation from my birthday thread

Geez Maca, you did jinx it.

Unless my dad is pulling one over on me, I didn't get any.

But I went and traded games in (and I did get an EB gift certificate from my sister so I guess I shouldn't of said I didn't get any)

Gone are Killzone 2, Grand Theft Auto IV and The World Ends With You

In are Resident Evil 5, MadWorld and NBA 2k8

At first I was getting Halo Wars but then I saw MadWorld sitting on the shelf so I switched the two. My Wii hasn't gotten any attention since my birthday last year when I got No More Heroes, lol.

I really, really didn't want to trade those last two in but I really had no choice, I kinda got screwed over on my birthday.

Ouch!

Using Goozex, I already shipped out 4 games and have one coming in. I just got another game requested as well - making use of that site and should have some fresh games to play soon. (I'm expecting Condemned: Bloodshot 2 or wtv it's called to come in sometime next week).

Ouch!

Using Goozex, I already shipped out 4 games and have one coming in. I just got another game requested as well - making use of that site and should have some fresh games to play soon. (I'm expecting Condemned: Bloodshot 2 or wtv it's called to come in sometime next week).

Just looked at your available games

Wish I had some points, I'd take Forza 2. Oh, holy crap, Blood Money too. That game is damn near impossible to find now.

Edited by jetsniper

Max Payne is making his return to the video game world this winter after dissapearing for 6 years. :D

Also pretty sure MadWorld is my favourite game on the Wii. Stylish, violent, fun to play and a great story. I love it so much, I haven't even bothered playing RE5 yet.

Just looked at your available games

Wish I had some points, I'd take Forza 2. Oh, holy crap, Blood Money too. That game is damn near impossible to find now.

lol, yeah. I'm not big on Forza, but Blood Money was pretty sweet.

The one mission in the theater was pretty sweet, where you have to switch the fake gun with a real gun.

Agreed, lol.

So looks like I'm getting Condemned (the first one). The guy who was sending me #2 was from BC and let it time out :P

Agreed, lol.

So looks like I'm getting Condemned (the first one). The guy who was sending me #2 was from BC and let it time out :P

Yeah, some people there are tools. I joined on Christmas Eve but didn't get my first trade completed until early February.

Yeah, some people there are tools. I joined on Christmas Eve but didn't get my first trade completed until early February.

Ouch. I think the guy is in Ontario, so I'm thinking it will be here by Wednesday or Thursday. I've got 3 games in the mail heading to ontario, so that should line up a few hundred more points for me (I should have 700 by the time they all arrive). I've got some cash transfering to my paypal account so that I can buy some trade tokens or wtv and hopefully get some more games sent my way. :D

Time to do some troliing ^_^

Red Ring of death LOL

No BluRay LOL

No built in wireless LOL

Never had Ring of death, but my disk tray dieddd.

I've got a 32 inch tube television... BluRay can't fix that.

I have wired internet.

:P

I will eventually invest in a PS3 and beautiful television though. Maybe. I've decided to spend my money on University for now though.

Time to do some troliing ^_^

Red Ring of death LOL

No BluRay LOL

No built in wireless LOL

I was going to ask if that was seriously your best attempt at trolling but I see now you're troliing. I guess thats the new lazy way or something?

Do Blu-Ray discs scratch as easily as DVDs?

No, they're coated in....something. I forget what it's called but it makes them more durable.

Wait, found it. This stuff.

Edited by jetsniper