Game Thread | New York vs. Montreal | 03/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the first unit had a few good chances on that power play and the Canadiens have looked pretty good tonight, really only 2 bad shifts.

The Higgins Plekanec Kostitsyn line looks great.

I hope Rick DiPietro is okay but would not mind if he did not play again tonight. Dunham looks pretty solid though.

I hope the first minute of the 2nd the Habs can score on that power play.

The Higgins Plekanec Kostitsyn line looks great.

My favorite line tonight, lots of speed and both Higgins and Kostitsyn had the best chance of the match on the higgisn shot and rebound...

Lats played over 7 minutes that period. Why?

Noticed that too, especially that he played 9 min a match at the begining of the season, I'm thinking that he was replacing 10% of Kovalev's time on ice...

Liked the play of Higgins, pleks , and Kosty. But where was Kosty on the PP. Starting to think that something is wrong with Carbo's head. Also, why have Sammy sit with 2 d-men playing forward. Makes little sense to me.

Liked the play of Higgins, pleks , and Kosty. But where was Kosty on the PP. Starting to think that something is wrong with Carbo's head. Also, why have Sammy sit with 2 d-men playing forward. Makes little sense to me.

It's because that Kovalev isn't playing so they have to divide his 30 mins of time on ice... That's why Kosty gets time on PP and Lat's gets almost 10 min a period.

Yeah Kostitsyn is proving he is a top 6 player he is great at keeping the puck away and generating scoring chances and shooting oppurtuinites.

I imagine he was not practicing on the PP but that MUST CHANGE NOW.

Ottawa has come back to tie it, that is great news.

Thank you Spezza and Alfie.

:clap:

My mind was made up about a month ago...Carbonneau is incompetent.

Damn it... Souray shouldn't of hooked him we clearly saw the he threw himself to the ground knowing Abby stopped his shot and hoped that he would get a PS from Souray shitty hook..