Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Bruins | 03/22/07

Spider-Man NL

Whats funny about this game is that the city bus driver was listening to it and I asked him the score just before getting off the bus at my stop... It was early 3rd and 3-2 for Boston. The time i walked from the bus stop to my place, and turn in to the game as soon as i got in, it was 5-3 Montreal!!!

Love those rallys!

Edited by KoZed

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went out to work, 3-1 scum.

Come back, 6-3 les Glorieux.

Beautiful weather here in Tokyo, sun shining just a bit brighter...

Went to sleep, 3-1 scrum

Wake up, 6-3 les Glorieux.

Beautiful weather here in Athens, sun shining just a bit brighter...

------See how small and similar the world is when the Habs win..??-------

:hlogo: GO HABS GO :hlogo:

Never underestimate the power of "The Call" !!!

Go Habs Go !!

And for those gear heads out there, that is my 1964 Ampeg Gemini

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

This is what I like to see from the boys... finally got to view a habs game on TV...

..I saw this... it was probably like that because they had those segments already put together before the habs game was over..

True, but they managed to reflect the Islanders and Hurricanes wins, but couldn't get Montreal's 2 points on the board, even though they provided coverage of the game themselves and the game was put away by the mid-3rd period. Unimpressive.

What was impressive was the 3rd period by the Habs - an uncharacteristic offensive explosion! Pleks is just on fire in the second half - our de facto 1st line centre, since Koivu has been pretty quiet. Pleks goal was nice (he and Kostitsyn seem to have good chemistry), but I was really impressed with his passes - to Ryder for his goal, and to Higgins for the rush that led to his goal.

It's frustrating that, while the wins keep coming, we're not gaining any ground because the other buggers keep winning too. The damn Penquins and Devils are superstars when they play us, but God forbid they beat any of the teams we're trying to catch... :angry:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The satisfaction of having to leave a game while your HABBIES are down only to come back - post game - to see a victory.

Same for me... I'd all but given up on the game...

The game was soo great last night, well the finish to the game anways that my two buddies and I went out for a few pitchers of beer.

Kovalev was not there tonight offensively but made two great play's on the Penalty kill to get the puck out of the zone and along with Ryder was on of the best forwards in the defensive zone tonight winning puck battles along the side boards and ensuring the puck left the zone.

The Kid line is magical the Plekanec goal late in the 2nd revived the team.

Kovalev was not there tonight offensively but made two great play's on the Penalty kill to get the puck out of the zone and along with Ryder was on of the best forwards in the defensive zone tonight winning puck battles along the side boards and ensuring the puck left the zone.

The Kid line is magical the Plekanec goal late in the 2nd revived the team.

That's what we need to be successful; not every guy is gonna be offensively "on" every night, but hustling back and playing smart in your own zone makes you part of the success even when you can't hit the net.

That pass by Kosty to Pleks was one of the best ive seen in a long while. This guy can make the same passes as Forsberg. NEVER send him back to the minors. Andrei Kostitsyn for president!!!

That pass by Kosty to Pleks was one of the best ive seen in a long while. This guy can make the same passes as Forsberg. NEVER send him back to the minors. Andrei Kostitsyn for president!!!

I'm loving this so much :P The way the lines are now (or what this team is becoming) it's Ryder or Koivu or Kostitsyn or Higgins or Johnson or Bonk or Streit or Lapierre or Kovalev etc.

Line 1 though 4 have snipers and playmakers. What do you do if you're the opposition?

The other coach: "OK boys, we're safe. We managed to shut down their line 1, 2 and 3 and now they are.....WHAT, wait a minute...they have Kovalev on line 4? What do we do?"

:?-

:clap:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

I'm loving this so much :P The way the lines are now (or what this team is becoming) it's Ryder or Koivu or Kostitsyn or Higgins or Johnson or Bonk or Streit or Lapierre or Kovalev etc.

Line 1 though 4 have snipers and playmakers. What do you do if you're the opposition?

The other coach: "OK boys, we're safe. We managed to shut down their line 1, 2 and 3 and now they are.....WHAT, wait a minute...they have Kovalev on line 4? What do we do?"

:?-

:clap:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: