Season ends ... what now?

TheAussiePosse

I definitely want to keep Streit. He's had 2 years in the nhl. His improvement has been excellent. He may have reached his max potential but then again maybe he hasn't yet. He works hard every night and isn't a liability. We need to keep him and see if he can continue improving.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insane Avs Fan, they actually could have made the playoffs if they showed up for more then 20 minutes a night. I can only think of a handful of games where they played well for 60 minutes. The 2 month vacation they took after Xmas didn't help either.

So to blame 1 game out of numerous NO EFFORT games isn't really fair. This team has know one to blame but themselves for the lazy efforts and No shows. This roster and core just doesn't have what it takes to compete at a high level every night.

Chris, you are absolutely, positively, without question and undeniability 100% RIGHT!

I just like to stab the Laughs every once in a while even thoug in this case it is a reverse stab back at the Habs for losing that last game...grrr.....

AustinPowers.gifMUST BEAT LEAFS BABY YEA!!!!!!

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

I definitely want to keep Streit. He's had 2 years in the nhl. His improvement has been excellent. He may have reached his max potential but then again maybe he hasn't yet. He works hard every night and isn't a liability. We need to keep him and see if he can continue improving.

Good point. I'd keep Streit unless he was traded in a package or straight up for someone better. But generally speaking, he was one of the most improved players this year, and a guy who put in a decent effort, so I wouldn't hope to move him. At the same time, I wouldn't mark him untouchabel, and I certainly wouldn't make him a top 4 D. We REALLY need to improve our D.