Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol what happened I'm watching Nascar.

Sabres were tearing up long island last time I checked.

No, they won

Are they meeting Ottawa in the 2nd round ? if yes, it's over ; Sens have they number this season

Time is running out on Nashville they need to step it up.

Great chance coming up on the PP.

This is where Forsberg needs to take charge of the game.

:lol::lol:

I guess they heard me.

Dang :puke: :puke: Nashville is eliminated

The worst series ever...no interferring penalties.

All the club i hate are winning.

Every talented player is interferred by some goon somehow.

But no penaltys.

BTW the league sucks in hockey coverage in USA while most of the bigger US market team are still in.

The new NHL is gone welcome to the old NHL where interference and no calls on thight situations are made.

No no, it was against Minnesota. I remember because I had a "girlfriend" that year who was an Avs fan and I bugged her about it.

Well then it was something really trivial.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2003...s?series=mincol

I read through all the games we lost and it didn't mention anything so if something did happen, it was a game we won anyway. But I don't remember anything happening. And considering the massive Roy fan I am, I doubt anything did happen.

No, they won

Are they meeting Ottawa in the 2nd round ? if yes, it's over ; Sens have they number this season

Pshh, Sabres FTW!

Well then it was something really trivial.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2003...s?series=mincol

I read through all the games we lost and it didn't mention anything so if something did happen, it was a game we won anyway. But I don't remember anything happening. And considering the massive Roy fan I am, I doubt anything did happen.

Hmm, maybe it wasn't a game-winning goal, but he did make a major gaffe that resulted in a goal. My memory's a little fuzzy though.

darn I wanted TB to win, Sens need the easiest way to the Cup as possible.

So they can be remembered as Carolina v2.0?

The new NHL is gone welcome to the old NHL where interference and no calls on thight situations are made.

The officiating always gets worse in the playoffs, especially in overtime where players can pretty much get away with anything. And why? Because of the idiotic "let the players play" mentality. It's just stupid. Refs calling penalties does not take away from the players determining the outcome of a game unless they are bad penalties. They have rules for a reason and the refs calling them are a part of helping the players determine the outcome fairly.

darn I wanted TB to win, Sens need the easiest way to the Cup as possible.

I don't have anything huge aganist the Sens or anything but I would hate it if they won the cup. Living in Ottawa I would never hear the end of it. "When was the last time you won the cup" "we have the greatest fans" etc etc etc. :puke:

I would lose my mind.

I don't have anything huge aganist the Sens or anything but I would hate it if they won the cup. Living in Ottawa I would never hear the end of it. "When was the last time you won the cup" "we have the greatest fans" etc etc etc. :puke:

I would lose my mind.

I know what you mean. That would be like Calgary winning the Cup...............

DETROIT BETTER WIN!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko:

The officiating always gets worse in the playoffs, especially in overtime where players can pretty much get away with anything. And why? Because of the idiotic "let the players play" mentality. It's just stupid. Refs calling penalties does not take away from the players determining the outcome of a game unless they are bad penalties. They have rules for a reason and the refs calling them are a part of helping the players determine the outcome fairly.

the league wants 5 ot games.

CGY @ DET in 2 hours.

Winner of this game wins the series thats for sure!

Go Wings Go!

Almost forgot....

STARS IN SEVEN. :(

You're forgetting one thing:

134777_225X300.jpg

This ain't going to be easy but I predict Vancouver will prevail. But, the Big E doesn't help matters. He's just going to go to Luongo. His crease crashing is a new weapon for Dallas.

Stars in Seven. :rolleyes:

Good marks for the Flames. They are back in this series and aren't about to roll over and play dead.

I'm surprised. Before the game I thought Calgary might have a chance but would have to weather the Wings' storm. Calgary did much more than that during this 0-0 1st period.