Habs tickets for sale

JoeLassister

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to snag tickets to game 7 (should it go there again, god forbid) in the molson ex zone online. I go the wait in a queue message when i tried to access the site at 2:45. and then finally got access to admission at 3:15. Got my tickets though. Anyone else have luck?

I got through, but the only tickets available were singles, and the cheapest was $190. No thanks!

Ebay it :)

If you're willing to pay the $$$$

Ebay it :)

If you're willing to pay the $$$$

yep, that is where my pair in the whites for 500$ is a good opportunity. Don't waste any time, we could meet in Montreal so no shipping charge... :P

I got through, but the only tickets available were singles, and the cheapest was $190. No thanks!

GRRRR...I hate you!

Okay, I don't really hate you, but I would have been happy to buy 4 singles at whatever price. Then I would have added a couple of bucks, and traded them to a scalper for two pairs. I never got through though...so I didn't get the chance. :(

Edited by sbhatt

GRRRR...I hate you!

Okay, I don't really hate you, but I would have been happy to buy 4 singles at whatever price. Then I would have added a couple of bucks, and traded them to a scalper for two pairs. I never got through though...so I didn't get the chance. :(

You can get pairs on fleabay for 400 bucks.

Same here. I'll see about eBay.

yep, that is where my pair in the whites for 500$ is a good opportunity. Don't waste any time, we could meet in Montreal so no shipping charge... :P

I'd love to, but I'm going to wait it out, hoping if we get to the Cup finals then I'll fly down to Montréal and see my first game at the bell centre :):):)

Anyone selling Tickets for game 2?

I just found out I'm going to be in MTL for it and would obviously kill to get my hands on some tickets...

i'm selling but on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Montreal-Canadien-vs-Ph...1QQcmdZViewItem

i started this up at the price I'd be able to sell by scalping on gameday...

good luck dude, this will be a GREAT serie.

• 5 months later...

Here we go again.

Anyone is selling tickets ?

I just receive the confirmation that my friend will sell my his other ticket for the Chicago game March 31rst : GOING NUTZ !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
4 reds vs. Bruins on the 22nd available. Roy night. Section 105, pm me with offers. Sorry but they wont be face value.

what row and what seats??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...