Game Thread | Montreal vs. Maple Leafs | 11/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...did that just occur? I can't even begin to explain how many things were not meant to happen with that winner.

Like I said in the other thread;

1) stay out of the box!... ie keep your sticks to yourselves since that seems to be what their looking for.

2) HIT anything in BLUE-WHITE

3) Keep shooting the puck into McCabe's corner.............. :clap:We all know he's going to screw up

4) SCORE more goals then the Leafs

Way to go BILLYYYYYYYYYYYY!

...did that just occur? I can't even begin to explain how many things were not meant to happen with that winner.

Watch the highlight reels tonight, 'cause it should be on more than once.

KOMI!!! FROM OUR BLUELINE IN!!! WHODATHUNKIT!!!

I just figured it out.. Brilliant... Carbo told them to play just like the leafs usually do.. play like shit and hope for lucky breaks and karma... and it worked....

Coach of the year...

Just love us two questioning the OT line with Higs, markov and komi, and right after komi scores on a breakaway. lol

Even though the refs once again made things difficult, we come away with 2 points, that we should not have had. 40 god damn shots on Price. Luckily he was sharp tonight! we can all thank 5 players. Price, Kovy, Plex, K-####, and komisarek. The rest did nothing!