Game Thread | Red Wings vs. Canadiens | 12/04/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya we need a tough guy............................................. :rolleyes:

Last time I checked you win games by SCORING MORE GOALS THEN THE OTHER TEAM, not by having your goon beat up their goon

Edited by kenadian

Thats the same book on every butterfly goalie in the NHL.

Yeah, he is not a miracle worker... he is a young goalie with great promise who still needs to get better. I have no issue with Price, but perhaps now people will get over the "dump Huet and Price will solve our problems"

We don't have a goalie problem. Neither of them is Brodeur or Roy, so perhaps we need a better team in front of them. :)

These goals were worse then Huet's the other night, imo. (except the first one, he blew the bounce off the boards for sure).

Is this where we start talking about blowing the season to draft high?

Who's in?

No, I would rather gamble on finishing 8th and take our chance there, rather than gamble on a top 5 pick turning into a superstar.

Why the hell would Begin pick that fight and then wrestle like it's an after school scrap. That was gay!

Did he get an instigator?

Only good news is we will still be 4 pts out of 1st in our division, unless Ottawa wakes up in the nextv 5 minutes.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

This team is an absolute piece of crap. They look like they've never played hockey before. I'm glad the Jackets are giving me something to be excited about, even when they lose they look a helluva lot better than the Habs. Just a God awful effort by the entire team. Nobody looked good. Dandy should have let Koivu fight, he seemed to be itching to drop the gloves and vent his frustration.

Only good news is we will still be 4 pts out of 1st in our division, unless Ottawa wakes up in the nextv 5 minutes.

but the bad news is we are 4points away from 9th aswell. The way we are playing I would be very worried about that. I bet Toronto fans are thinking they can catch Ottawa now

Ah well, looks like it's downhill from here with this skid. We should probably be out of the playoffs before soon , looking up.

Bob G. misjudged the talent and effort that was gonna show up to play every night... very sad and it looks like they don't even care anymore like a team out of the playoffs in march.

If the panic button hasn't been pressed , i'm outta clues why.

P.S Disgruntled fan here