HABS CLINCH EAST!

SAKS-AVENUE

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only once in my life...........Tonight I will allow myself to say Thank-you Toronto Maple Leafs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leafs 4

Ottawa 2

We are now three points back with a game in hand.

Big Big game for us tomorrow afternoon with the Rangers for our make-up game.

GO HABS GO!!!!

3 pts from the Sens with a game in hand.

So next week we've got 2 games vs the Sens. We got a chance to win 1st place by ourselves. Should be 2 incredible games. Plus there's a Habs-Leafs game thrown in between...

We haven't been too good vs the Sens this season. 3 losses.

jeu. 18 oct. 2007 Canadiens Sénateurs 3 - 4

sam. 10 nov. 2007 Canadiens Sénateurs 1 - 3

lun. 19 nov. 2007 Sénateurs Canadiens 4 - 2

Sens are not the same team without Heatley and Gerber standing on his head nightly

Sens are not the same team without Heatley and Gerber standing on his head nightly

Agreed, but let's be honest. They've got the D-men to shut down Kovy. Last game Philips and Volchenkov were unbeatable.

Koivu's line needs to get into gear. Seems we've been saying that for months now but it'd really put the Habs over the top having 2 lines who are dangerous every game.

Ya, plus their mental attitude and confidence seems to be deflated. FINE BY ME!!!!!!

One thing that has me a little freaked out is that entire Islander team has the Flu. Did anyone see that shot they took of Guerin in the face off circle, breathing heavy and burping. It just sucks because our boys were breathing all those guerin germs and shit. I hope we don't have it run through our dressing room. We are on such a roll.

Anyways big week ahead.....hope the kids are ready to become division leaders.

Ya, plus their mental attitude and confidence seems to be deflated. FINE BY ME!!!!!!

One thing that has me a little freaked out is that entire Islander team has the Flu. Did anyone see that shot they took of Guerin in the face off circle, breathing heavy and burping. It just sucks because our boys were breathing all those guerin germs and shit. I hope we don't have it run through our dressing room. We are on such a roll.

Anyways big week ahead.....hope the kids are ready to become division leaders.

I thought that as well. But I don't blame last season's collapse on the flu.

One thing that has me a little freaked out is that entire Islander team has the Flu. Did anyone see that shot they took of Guerin in the face off circle, breathing heavy and burping. It just sucks because our boys were breathing all those guerin germs and shit.

roflmao

10 mins game misconduct for not putting hand before mouth while coughing!

No-one said it would be easy.

Rangers 5

Habs 3

3 points back.

Well, I guess you could say it was a must win. We would be back by only one in a perfect world,but maybe the loss will get under the skin. That pissed off attitude will come into play next week.

Not losing faith!!!!!!!!!!

John Paddock has ruled Heatly out for the game on Tuesday which is good news.

Emery and Neil got into it at practice again today. Although the loss today hurt a lot, in the grand scheme of things it is not the end of the world.

We will see the Habs team character on Tuesday and how they respond to this loss today.

John Paddock has ruled Heatly out for the game on Tuesday which is good news.

Emery and Neil got into it at practice again today. Although the loss today hurt a lot, in the grand scheme of things it is not the end of the world.

We will see the Habs team character on Tuesday and how they respond to this loss today.

So far, except for the Washington loss and today everything was smooth as butter. The Habs were doing what they were supposed to do and so was Ottawa.

Just think, how bad the last few years have been, and now we have a team that is actually exciting and good. It's been a rocky week trying to get into first place instead of a rocky week trying to get into the play-offs.

All the kids, and veterans are playing well. We are growing and learning and it's fun to watch. This week will be fun!!!!!!!

PLEASE.........PLEASE!!!!!!! WIN THREE IN A ROW!!!!!!!!

I'd like to point out that the season doesn't end next week.

Lots of games to play, and I'd much rather be 1st in April than 1st in February. No need to panic.

Febuary, march, and April. I'm pretty excited about it right now. With Ottawa being in the state they are, and playing them twice this week sounds like a pretty good time to do it. Who knows if we 'd be able to hold it, but our kids like The kostitsyns, pleks komi.......etc It would do wonders for their confidence to actually taste first place at this time of year.

No time like the present.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=228875&hubname=nhl

"With just a three-point lead for the top spot in the Northeast Division and a decisive loss to the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night, Ottawa head coach John Paddock sat his players down for a 40-minute meeting on Monday morning to right the Senators' ship that has been coming apart at the seams."

We BETTER be ready to play a FULL 60 minutes..........

Well that could be a possiblity. but Beofre we all get too excited and wet our panties, let's wait and see IF the Habs can actually win a couple of games vs. the Hens and make it to first place.

Right now the Habs are in 4th place, 3 points behind If we lose tonight vs. the hens, then we fall 5 points behind. So, like I said, let's be patient, and see IF the Habs CAN in fact beat the Hens!

Well that could be a possiblity. but Beofre we all get too excited and wet our panties, let's wait and see IF the Habs can actually win a couple of games vs. the Hens and make it to first place.

Right now the Habs are in 4th place, 3 points behind If we lose tonight vs. the hens, then we fall 5 points behind.So, like I said, let's be patient, and see IF the Habs CAN in fact beat the Hens!

Negativity in this thread is like saying "SHUTOUT" in the game thread. A big No! No! ^_^

I hear you habsfan. It would really be a bummer to lose both sens games, and out of depression lose to the leafs as well. We would fall ten points back. Ewwwwwwwwww......That doesn't sound good, and from that we go on a little losing streak and end up in 9th place by the middle of Febuary.

Hmmmmmm, I think I'd rather sit here in my wet panties and cheer on the RED, WHITE and BLUE in their climb to 1st.

Sens are down and injured mentally and phsically, We are loaded and healthy physically, and somewhat mentally. If we can't beat a team like the Sens, in the state that they are in, it doesn't say much about our clubs drive.

We need to beat the piss out of them tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Go HABS Go!!!!!!

Hamrlik may be out tonight with the Flu.

That sucks......I told you guys. Guerin burping and spreading his disease in New York. Didn't they all catch the flu on the island last year?

Tha's O.K.......Fight through it boys, it's not like your legs are broken........

Flu? that's nothing.