Game Thread | Habs vs. Bruins | 22/01/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of you see Komisarek's face after the whistle blew and the bruins player(I think it was reich) was trying to get him to drop the gloves.

It was as if Komisarek was saying to himself: "What does this pest want from me?"

I loved it! Komi knowsw that now is not the time to drop em! Good for you kid!

Edited by Habsfan

Did any of you see Komisarek's face after the whistle blew and the bruins player(I think it was reich) was trying to get him to drop the gloves.

It was as if Komisarek was saying to himself: @What does this pest want from me?@

I loved it! Komi knowsw that now is not the time to drop em! Good for you kid!

I did enjoy the bearhug. He's not being suckered into a fight.

According to ESPN.com, Bégin, Komisarek, S. Kostitsyn and Lapierre are all +5 after 2 periods. Markov is a +4.

That's what happens when all your goals are scored 5 on 5!

According to ESPN.com, Bégin, Komisarek, S. Kostitsyn and Lapierre are all +5 after 2 periods. Markov is a +4.

That's what happens when all your goals are scored 5 on 5!

Thats wrong.

Just hoping 2 things at this point

A: Huet doesn't miss play a ouck, 6 times, and blow the lead. Knock on wood.

B: Mostly, Komo doesn't break a hand when he has to fight in the 3rd. We know what is coming from recent history versus these bums.

As another thought, how about we take 1st in the east and the Boo ins get 8th. Now there is a sweep I would love to see.

The Rout is on. Be nice to get 10 goals(wishful thinkin). Would be great to see Gorges or Bouillon get their 1st of the year. Nice to have the secondary scoring tonite with Kosto, Smokes, Laps, Komi, and i'll even call Ryder secondary scoring. Komi is playing like a MONSTER out there. As much as i would like to see a fight, not much reason for Komi to risk injury in a scrap during this game. Don't mind if Kosto scraps though. Or even the Cube. Go Habs, score some more in the 3rd.

Just hoping 2 things at this point

A: Huet doesn't miss play a ouck, 6 times, and blow the lead. Knock on wood.

B: Mostly, Komo doesn't break a hand when he has to fight in the 3rd. We know what is coming from recent history versus these bums.

As another thought, how about we take 1st in the east and the Boo ins get 8th. Now there is a sweep I would love to see.

I really hope the Habs dont fight tonight outside of Kosto.

This is insane.

Can't wait to see how this one ends... will it get ugly or will it end rather uneventfully? Will B's stir up crap?

I predict 7-1 final last goal coming from our captain, who is about due.

GO HABS GO

Sportsnet.ca poll

What should Cliff Fletcher's first course of action be as interim GM?

O Convince Sundin to waive his no trade clause

O Make trades for prospects and picks

O Make trades to qualify for playoffs

O Replace coaching staff

Please vote accordingly :)

Oh shit,.. McGuire just agreed with me and them some, call Huet an elite goalie... then he said the habs are a lock for the playoffs...

I sense a cloud of doom forming.. for the habs to make the playoffs and Huet to be great down the stretch, then McDuck has to be right about something....