Game Thread | Habs vs. Bruins | 22/01/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KOMISAREK SCORES!!!!

Can I say it again Master...I kind of feel bad for the poor pooh-Bears. it's gettin' to be pathetic for them!

But hey, who cares about the pooh-Bears! Let's score 10 goals tonight!!

Go :hlogo: Go!!!

predictions : a Lucik - Komisarek fight and a habs win.

Wow, you must be quite the medium.. that is like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow. :clap:

i have a bad feeling that we are going to get all the goals tonight that we should have spread over 3 games, (Pens, Bruins, NJ). Still, this one is fun.

Remember Pavel Bure scoring 5 goals or something in two periods when he was in Florida and then he got injured... Colorade turned that game around and won. Everything can happen in hockey :P

GO HABS GO

Remember Pavel Bure scoring 5 goals or something in two periods when he was in Florida and then he got injured... Colorade turned that game around and won. Everything can happen in hockey :P

GO HABS GO

True, but the Bruins don't have a Pavel Bure... I do think they will close the gap, the habs will eventually ease up...

ROFL.. Kovy picks up his glove and still get the puck...

Someone please explain why Boston is so utterly stupid against us? It's as clear as the nose on their faces. Julien is lost. The B's D is just going WAY too defensively deep countering a rush. And Chara playing left wing down low on the PP is :wacko::lol:

Neutral zones and positioning is goofy. The B's are goofy :lol:

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Wow, you must be quite the medium.. that is like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow. :clap:

i have a bad feeling that we are going to get all the goals tonight that we should have spread over 3 games, (Pens, Bruins, NJ). Still, this one is fun.

:B)