Miracle in Montreal | Habs vs. Rangers | 19/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas Ryder Lapierre Streit...

Thanks Trizz... wow Have the Habs ever put those three together before?... Im gonna watch the second period now... lets see if they do soemthing in the second cause I only have seen koivu and plek line doing anything in the first wuite even both Koivu's game was good in the first

I'm still at a loss for words...in the teams 99 year history they've never done what they did tonight.

Talk about a character building experience!

Komisarek said it best after the game: "It was WAR out there, and everyone showed up!"

Edited by Habsfan

I'm still at a loss for words...in the teams 99 year history they've never done what they did tonight.

Talk about a character building esperience!

Komisarek said it best after the game: "It was WAR out there, and everyone showed up!"

Yeah man that is a hueg win for the team they will have one hell of a party tonight.

Game...Set...Match...

Hate to say it but im 99.9% sure Rangers have 2 points and Canadiens are coming out with zero

Okkkkay then...make that 110%

WHAT?!!!!!

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:hlogo:

wow the refs are lousy but to be honest... its mostly the Rangers that are able to do checking/obstruction borderline legal which is to their credit....

It was just the high sticking calls that were obscure all but one the Habs players stick was not above his shoulders.

How do we baptize this one?

The Miracle in Montreal?

The what goes around comes around win

or The night Jesus (price) died on the cross and John the Baptist (Huet) rose from the dead to kill the Romans (Rangers).

Yup, so Im at work and check the scores on my break, 0-5, way to go boys. Get home and HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO!

Lookout Ottawa....

I remember thinking after down by 5 before they started the uphill battle

"Damn.. odds they come back from this are infinitesimally small. It would take an absolute miracle. But still i'll watch to see if the Habs break their shut out."

So yes, Kozed, you're bang on with Miracle in Montreal!

Who cares he can do what ever he wants.

You drunk! :):):)

I know Im a biiger fan of his than you are!... I just wanna know how long he skated to get that awesome goal!

Edited by CoRvInA

"When I was laying down, I could see that there was nobody sitting. It's unbelievable. The fans have always been great to me. It definitely makes you give more back and I'm trying to play as hard as I can for them. A game like this, we just had to keep playing and you never know what will happen." -- Alex Kovalev

17033296-66f4-4040-a3aa-6fe717bc68d8.jpg

311bd889-e2a2-4913-8d7b-7673447d65ff.jpg