Kovalev releases charity hockey DVD

lazy26

I saw the article yesterday on TSN, and was going to post it here....but you know the site was down (again.........) Any bets on if it will be up (and stay up) for tonight's game thread?

THat's a nice gesture by Kovy.

He has the montreal media eating out of the palm of his hand. And some players say that the Montreal is hard on its players. Bull shit! the media will be hard on you if you don't play hard. Ask Kovy if he finds the media hard on him!

This 2set DVD is on sale right now for 13.95$ until thursday. ON Friday the price goes up to 16.95$

He has the montreal media eating out of the palm of his hand. And some players say that the Montreal is hard on its players. Bull shit! the media will be hard on you if you don't play hard. Ask Kovy if he finds the media hard on him!

This 2set DVD is on sale right now for 13.95$ until thursday. ON Friday the price goes up to 16.95$

Where?

What stores?

Online?

Well yeah, the media loves you when you're the best player on a first place team.

Go to www.imavision.com

It's available in french and english

They don't have it available in both languages on the same disc?

Well yeah, the media loves you when you're the best player on a first place team.

They don't have it available in both languages on the same disc?

I don't know, you'd have to check it out.

I'll buy the DVD, Only for showing me the moves he did tonight lol .. Even Max lapierre will buy one

I think its a really nice thing to do on his part. That just shows me that Hockey players are the best athletes in the world. If a football player was to make a video he would demand a bunch of money for himself.

I think its a really nice thing to do on his part. That just shows me that Hockey players are the best athletes in the world. If a football player was to make a video he would demand a bunch of money for himself.

I think football players are really nice guys. There are a bunch of them who are criminals, but they mostly seem like nice people. Atleast hey are colourful in interviews. Hockey players are idiots, they just stand still in interviews and let the questions bounce off them.

(Kovy is an exception to this, he speaks his mind and doesn't resort to cliches)

I think football players are really nice guys. There are a bunch of them who are criminals, but they mostly seem like nice people. Atleast hey are colourful in interviews. Hockey players are idiots, they just stand still in interviews and let the questions bounce off them.

Yeah, hockey players generally seem like the dumbest sports personalities. "Well, y'know, gotta play 60 minutes, y'know..."

• 2 weeks later...