Habs vs. Flyers | Game Thread | Game 1

Fanpuck33

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well certainly not the best played game of the playoffs, but I'll take what I can get. Let's regroup and come out firing in the OT. Philly is playing their 3rd game in 4 days so hopefully they will start to tire out.

Sorry let me take that back... :P Hopefully luck will be on our side in OT !!!!

Biron has had a horseshoe the size of my house up his ass. Two posts and that shot that almost went in off his d-man!

KOVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it, i say bob signs Kovalev to a 5 year 30 million$ contract! ;) Ok, maybe not 5 years, but give him a 2 year extension!!!

I say we read-load him a 10-year contract, so we only pay about 1-2 million the first few years, and 7-8 in the final years. Hopefully he's retired by then (his back will probably give out by then anyway).

I love how he scored in 80% of games vs Philly. If they shut him down, will we still be able to score?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone else starting to think that the Ghosts are slowly starting to make their way from the Forum to the Bell Centre???!!!

Martin Biron just got KOSTOPOULESTED!

Wow, what a way to steal a game.

29 seconds left in the 3rd, we sccore.

79 seconds later, we win it.

I hope we make line-up changes though - Brisebois and Dandenault need a rest, and O'Byrne and Latendresse are chomping at the bit. Lapierre was a -2 tonight as well, maybe Chipchura could play, if Breezer and Dandy stay in.

And Hamrlik was on the ice for all 3 Philly goals. Bad luck? Coincidence?

Martin Biron just got KOSTOPOULESTED!

:lol: