a "sick" Jose leaves arena

JLP

no its the theodore syndrome.

plays amazing in first round then sucks it up 2nd ronde

We've seen that one before didn't we !??!

You guys are just waiting to see this guy fail.

He stood on his head in the first round wearing the big A on his sweater and not the the bleu, blanc, et rouge, and that kills all of you.

In case you didn't notice, Budaj pitched a shutout the rest of the way.

Theo will start game two, and will not give up more than 2 goals.

If the Avalanche fail to get to the third round, nobody will be surprised. If we do, however, then Theo will be a big reason why. I don't care that he was sick today, and really, you all shouldn't either.

maybe yes maybe no

He stood on his head in the first round wearing the big A on his sweater and not the the bleu, blanc, et rouge, and that kills all of you.

We, or at least I, expected that. Theo was always amazing in the first round for the Habs when he played - but when the going got tough in the second round, he'd falter.

I still think this series goes the distance though - especially if the Avs can get Forsberg back.

Why would it kill us when we have Carey Price?

If the Avalanche fail to get to the third round, nobody will be surprised. If we do, however, then Theo will be a big reason why. I don't care that he was sick today, and really, you all shouldn't either.

This.

It didn't help the rest of the team came out slow as molasses as well. Amazing second half though.

I have always liked Theodore until... the day he asked for a huge contract and never gave us positive results... he doesn't have a cup under his name and demanding such amount $#*$&*#...

We, or at least I, expected that. Theo was always amazing in the first round for the Habs when he played - but when the going got tough in the second round, he'd falter.

I always liked Theodore and I'm happy to see him back on track. So we're not ALL filled with schadenfreude.

I'm with you, I never stopped supporting Theo and it was great to see him steal the first round. Poor guy has the flu and some people just can't help themselves and are looking for meltdown part 2 :rolleyes: He'll be fine in game 3...some of the anti-Theo gang should strap on the pads next time they get the flu and see how much they feel like playing :lol:

I have always liked Theodore until... the day he asked for a huge contract and never gave us positive results... he doesn't have a cup under his name and demanding such amount $#*$&*#...

But Bob didn't have to pay it. Players and agents will ask for the most they can, why wouldn't they? GM's are the ones that agree or show them the door. I don't get holding it against the guy for asking for the best contract he could get.