Oct. 11/08 | Habs vs. Maple Leafs | Game Thread

Habsfan84

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so beautiful, i think i'm gonna shed a tear! Habs beatin' up on the leaves is beautiful!!!

Leaves PP coming up!

Edited by Habsfan

hahahah what a game.

Halak has been alright - but methinks he's been more lucky than good. All kinds of pucks flying through him with only one finding it's way in (Blakes goal).

hahahah what a game.

Halak has been alright - but methinks he's been more lucky than good. All kinds of pucks flying through him with only one finding it's way in (Blakes goal).

Couldn't disagree more on that.. he has had several deflections go by, but he has been solid and great reaction time.

We have two really good goalies, I hope they can give Halak a lot of games so that both are fresh for the playoffs. I don't want a repeat of last year, a tired price and a rusty Halak!

Don't underestimate Halak ... I think he'll put up a good fight for the #1 spot with Price yet.

Boys are starting to coast a bit on this PP... maybe feelling sorry for the kids they are facing?

Nah, just giving the grinders a shot on the PP