Habs @ Maple Leafs

Fanpuck33

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do these guys think they are sooooo talented that they only have to play when they feel like it? sheesh ok maybe they are that talented but this is hard on the nerves. :ghg: :ghg:

Nice 3 shots by the habs... way to show up for a full 60 minutes... how about you show up for 40???

They haven't played well in a couple of weeks.

They were outplayed by Carolina, their penalty kill saved their bacon in Minny, they had no business

winning in the Island and they were lucky to get a point last night.

A wake up call is needed.

That is a weak call.. he was already going down

There's no way that should have been a penalty. And where's the call on Coliacovo for punching Andrei in the face? Sickening. Gotta love how the HNIC guys make it sound like a horrible, dirty play by Kosty.

13-3 shot advantage for TO after 1. Hard to win playing like that. We'll start the 2nd on the PP, and if I don't see a better effort, I'm going to play GOW2.

There's no way that should have been a penalty. And where's the call on Coliacovo for punching Andrei in the face? Sickening. Gotta love how the HNIC guys make it sound like a horrible, dirty play by Kosty.

13-3 shot advantage for TO after 1. Hard to win playing like that. We'll start the 2nd on the PP, and if I don't see a better effort, I'm going to play GOW2.

I felt like strangling Simpson through the TV when he suggested Kostitsyn pushed him. Come on,

his stick barely touched Schenn's skate.

Higgins is also the "anti Peter North", absolutely no finishing ability

Edited by Wamsley01

I felt like strangling Simpson through the TV when he suggested Kostitsyn pushed him. Come on,

yes I think that was crowd call not an actual penalty.

He might have or might not have pushed Schenn's skate, I couldn't tell for sure on the replay. For sure he left himself open to a penalty.

But even a bad call or two doesn't come close to explaining this stinker of a period. The ones that deserve most of the blame are wearing white sweaters, not striped ones.

He might have or might not have pushed Schenn's skate, I couldn't tell for sure on the replay. For sure he left himself open to a penalty.

But even a bad call or two doesn't come close to explaining this stinker of a period. The ones that deserve most of the blame are wearing white sweaters, not striped ones.

They played undisciplined hockey, they got what they deserved. But a trip is not A PUSH.

I felt a swell of rage too... good thing no one's home to hear me cuss up a storm...

I think you jinxed the Habs on your fantasy blog today...

I felt a swell of rage too... good thing no one's home to hear me cuss up a storm...

I think you jinxed the Habs on your fantasy blog today...

I know. I have to stop doing that. No more gameday posts. I promise

2 down and 5 more to go, c'mon Habs you can do it. :P

So far its been a typical Laffs Habs game. The Laffs generally outplay the Habs at home but still end up loosing. :lol:

Sure the Habs were outplayed, in the 1st. I'm sure they will wake up again tonight at some point.