The OFFICIAL Panic Thread (Or Parade Route)

Colin

I'm really *really* tempted to change the thread title to, "Stanley Cup Assured". I mean didn't we beat the best team in the NHL? I'm sure there are fans out there who will say just that. LOL

Until they lose again, of course.

:P

FEAR the S.S. Canadiens!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really *really* tempted to change the thread title to, "Stanley Cup Assured". I mean didn't we beat the best team in the NHL? I'm sure there are fans out there who will say just that. LOL

If you won't listen to your emotions, I will!

Colin,

I thaught you were being sarcastic, but holy SHNICKYS I never would have expected such a reaction by some of the peeps here.

btw I am sorry too for offending,

BUT I must thank Colin for the great laugh :clap:

I think we should change it .... to THAR SHE BLOWS LOOKOUT

I'm pretty the Habs just cured a disease or two with those 6 goals.

They're more likely going to cause some heart attacks thanks to all the chicken wings the fans'll be getting.

I'm pretty the Habs just cured a disease or two with those 6 goals.

With the 5 goals they scored on Tuesday, that's 11 in 2 games. Keep up the good work boys!!!

Wow with Price, Koivu, Komisarek, Higgins, Dandenaullt, Laraque out with injuries

the habs line up lok like a bottom of conference team, yep we look like the Laffs

without the grit.

On paper look at the weak side

Below average in goals with Denis and Halak 3-3 2.42

Defense on paper is poor. If they were free tomorrow for the same amount nobody in the league

would want Bouillon, Brisebois, O'byrne.

Offense. No number 1 centre again, our better goal scorer is Lang ranked at 58th in goal scoring in the league,

our leaders in point are 70th 71th in the league.

Still this team will rely on kids with high potential low result, let's play the trap because the Caps are

gonna destroy this team with the way they played last night with Semin, Green and Fedorov back.

In Bob we trust ?? He will have to sacrifice some future of this team just tom compare with the top teams of this conference

Boston are on fire, and there is talent there that is producing not just glaring.

Washington with the return of all of there injured and healthy Semin, Ovechkin, Green, Backstrom can kill any team in the

league. They beat Montreal with 1 regular D last game they played.

Pittsburg are just behind with no Fleury,Gonchar and Whitney.

The Flyers are flying again. Carter, Gagne and Richards are true superstars, not superstars of fan ballot for a all star game.

• 1 month later...

They don't stand up for their teammates enough. They don't pass well. They can't carry the puck. They play selfish. They are poor positionally. It is definitely time to start worrying. This team would get swept in the first round of a playoff series.

I think we should just sound the siren relentlessly for wearing those butt-ugly uni's. I hope the loss and injuries convinces them they're bad luck and the visual nightmares are retired into history for good.

I think we should just sound the siren relentlessly for wearing those butt-ugly uni's. I hope the loss and injuries convinces them they're bad luck and the visual nightmares are retired into history for good.

I don,'t think we have to worry about seeing those Jerseys again...they were never supposed to wear them more than once...thank the hockey gods for that!

I don,'t think we have to worry about seeing those Jerseys again...they were never supposed to wear them more than once...thank the hockey gods for that!

If this is true then it's a chance for brilliant optimism. The sun is shining.

Am I the only one who loved the jerseys? Maybe I'd buy one if they costed 1% of the price. (Sadly, that is not an exaggeration)