Vacation Poll

Fanpuck33

Vacation Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. When on vacation do you: (choose all the apply)

• Act like a total d-bag?
    • Drink heavily?
    • Try to score with random chicks?
    • None of the above

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

define random.

I have a girlfriend right now, but if I didn't I would definitely use my vacation (and my afternoons) as opportunities to "score." I absolutely do not go after random chicks! I specifically target women who I think 1) are good looking, 2) won't annoy me horribly for the next 2-6 hours, and 3) might "score" with me. This is not a random system.

define random.

I have a girlfriend right now, but if I didn't I would definitely use my vacation (and my afternoons) as opportunities to "score." I absolutely do not go after random chicks! I specifically target women who I think 1) are good looking, 2) won't annoy me horribly for the next 2-6 hours, and 3) might "score" with me. This is not a random system.

I'd say here "random" means "woman who randomly enters the visual field of the subject". ^_^

Already disproved the 100% comment, and it's gonna take a lot of votes to get up to the 99.9% comment. :lol:

I interpreted the douchbag option to mean me taking the opportunity to act worse than usual. To the unbiased observer, my normal state might be douchbag.

look, that are options!!

btw it was my knee ;)

Never mind, the nurses were there!

you should've said it was your groin !!!

OMG I GETZ 1-week vacation next week!!! I can't wait to freaking relax.

(this seemed like the best thread to celebrate)

Going to Sweden any time soon ??

As if.

The point of being a d-bag is to not recognize it in the first place. So many examples comes to mind... ^_^

Doesn't matter how you define it, based on the fact that since only 2 have chosen d-bag, at most 2 people have selected all three. Gonna take a few thousand more votes to get up to 99.9%. ;)

Hmm "none of the above" is leading in the polls... arent you guys horny during your vacations? LOL

Maybe some are married and go with spouses? I'm sure they might try to convince the wife that a third is a good thing, but I doubt there's much success.