Montréal vs New Jersey Game Thread

JoeLassister

canadien_logo.jpgVS New_Jersey_Devils.jpg

Projected Lineups

Habs : Bunch of youngsters trying to prove Carbo that they can do it like Saku does.

NJ : Bunch of youngsters, Holik and Shanahan.

Game starts in less than 2 hours. Catch it on RDS or RDS.ca (or any of the "secrets" streaming websites you can get)

Go Habs Go, don't let this one go. :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

Edited by JoeLassister

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Max Pacioretty was a clear standout, with a punishing hit on Mathieu Schneider, and a nice goal on the powerplay. If only his linemates in Tomas Plekanec, and Alex Kovalev were up to the task..." ERIC's BLOG On last night's "game"

Looked to me like some guys last night thought they were playing in the all-star shinny game......... :angry:

Don't wanna sound like a party pooper, but I've got a bad feeling about this game! The Habs can't win against the Devils in Jersey!

I hope i'm wrong!

Bad goal. I say it's more Price's fault than anyone else. He didn't hit the ice with his stick until Paul Martin was actually off the bench. I think he was watching the possible goal Habs missed instead of the clock.

Bad goal. I say it's more Price's fault than anyone else. He didn't hit the ice with his stick until Paul Martin was actually off the bench. I think he was watching the possible goal Habs missed instead of the clock.

I agree, you could see the reaction by Breezy as he heard something late.. he was covering the guy coming out and then suddenly realized that there was a guy behind him, at which point all he could do was attempt to intercept the pass...

Price is rusty, this is the sort of stuff you expect after a layoff I guess.

Why wasnt that goal reviewed? :angry:

Did he touch it with his stick?

D'oh, thats why, Price knocked it in. I knew buddy didnt touch it with his stick, I thought he had punched it in with his glove.

Edited by Sir_Boagalott

Boo Boo has to tie up his man, and not a good place for Price to leave the puck...

At some point they need to start scoring, but unless Pleks and Kovalev get their heads out of their asses, we are down to a rusty Koivu and our 4th line to do all the work, again.

Boo Boo has to tie up his man, and not a good place for Price to leave the puck...

At some point they need to start scoring, but unless Pleks and Kovalev get their heads out of their asses, we are down to a rusty Koivu and our 4th line to do all the work, again.

I agree that Bouillon's play lately has been more shaky than usual, and it would be better if BG could replace him.

I agree that Bouillon's play lately has been more shaky than usual, and it would be better if BG could replace him.

Yeah, we are still a big centre and a solid defenseman away from cup contender, imo. Gainey can't seem to get either. Imagine if Gorges hadn't been a pleasant surprise, or Lang? Yikes...

so the ref saw it was a BS attempt to draw a penalty by wrapping himself around Breezy's stick and going down.. no call.. that is good, but where is the diving call?

really getting tired of the guys diving to get penalties and with no consequence..

Finally, Gorges jumps in and hits the empty net... sweet