Mar. 31/09 | Chicago vs. Montréal | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

RDS says they will be using the same jerseys as they used in the Leafs game, as opposed to the 1912-13 (I think) they were supposed to use.

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/272158.html

Haha...

"Gainey told the marketing department..."

I can just see it:

Marketing Department: "Ok guys, tonight is the 1912-1913 jersey night!"

Bob Gainey: "Ok, remind me again which jersey is the 1912-1913?"

MD: "It's the stripes one! Glorious stripes!"

BG: "Stripes..."

MD: "Yes, stripes! Arent they cool? Bet you wish it was the everyday jerseys, right?"

BG: "..."

MD: "Awww, come on! Admit it!"

MD: "You... you... you dont like it?"

MD: "But... it's so cool!"

MD: "But... you... we... they'll still wear it tonight, right?"

MD: "But Mr. Gainey we had... it was pla... it's for the... stripes!"

MD: "Ok, whatever you say Mr. Gainey. Wear the one you like, then!!!!"

MD: "Ok, I'm sorry for losing my temper. Sorry... very sorry... I'll just go now."

BG: "Stripes..."

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened wit the freres tit?

Aaron Johnson hit Lil #### against the board, with his shoulder/bicep at the head. Lil #### went down. Big #### jumped Johnson

stupid icing. Lats was all alone on the left wing with no one around him and a clear passing lane,

Don't know why the thread has gone dead all of a sudden...

Thrilling game so far, Price is in the zone tonight. Huet as well, it could easily be 3-0 Habs or more.

its gone dead because we doing ok....dont worry their just wait for a reason to jump on someone....lol...maybe there confuse and dont know who to trash with huet and price playing..at the same time..

its gone dead because we doing ok....dont worry their just wait for a reason to jump on someone....lol...maybe there confuse and dont know who to trash with huet and price playing..at the same time..

I didn't want to look down from the TV to type...

A lead after the first period, and we're actually outshooting the opposition. Can't complain about that!

The Habs are playing well. If there is one thing they could improve on is to NOT give up the defensive blue line too easily. The Hawks are entering our zone to easily!

Edited by Habsfan

Sorry, I was late to the party.. Rah rah for Kovy. Him and Tanguay have really answered the bell lately and Koivu is as well as he has in a long time with them on the line.

Let's hope we have a solid 2nd period too... Huet and Price have a lot of incentive to play well tonight, I suspect it will be a tight game!