Mar. 31/09 | Chicago vs. Montréal | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

I think you guys aren't looking at this from the right angle. We boo them, to get them off of their game. We boo them, cause they are generally good players, and if we(the fans) can make an opposing team's player loose his concentration or his focus, well that can make things easier for the Habs.

the players who get booed, usually take it was a compliment(except for Avery, who is pretty much despised by everyone in Montreal)...the same applied to Lindros!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To each their own. I don't agree with it on the grand scale of things, but it's no biggie. I just find it classless. Call it the 7th man if you want.

Off topic alert: I remember being at an Expos game and a couple of knucklehead were chanting "Darryl, Darryl" all game to Darryl Strawberry. As he was running in between innings, he actually came over to the right field wall and yelled up, asking one of the guys their name. He tells him, and Strawberry grins widely and starts chanting "John, Johnnnn". Everytime he came onto the field after that, he'd look over and start chanting the guys name. Funny stuff.

Everytime he came onto the field after that, he'd look over and start chanting the guys name. Funny stuff.

Cocaine makes you do funny stuff!!;);)

Edited by Habsfan

Since the injury happened on that game, here is a note about it.

Sergei ain't able to make the trip to New-York.

News are better on Hamrlik he does make the trip so it is less alarming.

So, with Sergei out.

D'Agostini has my vote for that one. For some reasons i don't want the 1-3-4th line to be changed.

And he has a past of producing in clutch-playoffs situations, junior and AHL.

I would like to see Higgins on the 2nd line and Stewart on the 4th

Did anyone else notice that none of the emoteicons or avatars don't work unless you are logged in?

Edited by BCHabnut

I would like to see Higgins on the 2nd line and Stewart on the 4th

Did anyone else notice that none of the emoteicons or avatars don't work unless you are logged in?

Probably helps save bandwidth.

The Panthers aren't going to win out any more than the Habs will. Why is everything extremes?

Oh now Wamsley, the explanation point was the indicator of sarcasm!

Anyway, let's see if we can build off the win and go out and trash the Isle.

Since the injury happened on that game, here is a note about it.

Sergei ain't able to make the trip to New-York.

News are better on Hamrlik he does make the trip so it is less alarming.

So, with Sergei out.

D'Agostini has my vote for that one. For some reasons i don't want the 1-3-4th line to be changed.

And he has a past of producing in clutch-playoffs situations, junior and AHL.

I don't want to see D'Agostini, a guy who hasn't scored a single goal in his last 18 games played, on the second line!

I don't want to see D'Agostini, a guy who hasn't scored a single goal in his last 18 games played, on the second line!

+1

I'd rather see him or Stewart on the 4th.

Thought Lapierre Latendresse Brisebois Kotso outstanding, Higgins looked like two years ago Higgins, liked what AK did but he was invisible the rest of the night. One of the few times they looked like a TEAM. Komi And Price finding their game. Will Komisarek hit the net with a shot before the season ends? What is the word on Boullion?

Well that didnt take long!