Bye Tom Kostopoulos

TheDriveFor25

D'oh. I knew Kosto was gone, but still I dont like seeing exHabs end up like that. :P

I must admit that this new trend sucks, the majority of the recent exHabs seem to have flocked to teams the Habs hate.

I wonder whats up with that.

Begin signing in Boston still irks me.

D'oh. I knew Kosto was gone, but still I dont like seeing exHabs end up like that. :P

I must admit that this new trend sucks, the majority of the recent exHabs seem to have flocked to teams the Habs hate.

I wonder whats up with that.

Begin signing in Boston still irks me.

Julien is the reason they have both Ryder and Bégin now. As for Carolina... I don't hate them until the playoffs come around. And a lot of teams hate them at that time of year.... they're 9-2 in playoff series since 2002!

Begin... Kosto... two players who brought energy to the line up and gave it their all. Thanks for the memories... Just don't come back to haunt us! Best of luck ;)

does he still keeps his job with the Myth Busters?? :unsure:

good pick for the canes.

Good luck TK !!

Huh?

tom-kostopoulos-girlfriend.jpg

7px8jkkbtory.jpg

ok They dont look that alike but I still think there's some resemblance.

Edited by marky_and_komi

tom-kostopoulos-girlfriend.jpg

7px8jkkbtory.jpg

ok They dont look that alike but I still think there's some resemblance.

I never noticed how much Kosto looked like the guy from Mythbusters!

does he still keeps his job with the Myth Busters?? :unsure:

good pick for the canes.

Good luck TK !!

Oh shoot your one of those..... lol... those that god honest believe in certain someones similarities and they are not really even candidates for lookalikes.. lol ... I have a brother like that he cracks me up all the time... he see's (place actor's name here) in every movie which that actor has NEVER done. lol

So long TK. Thanks for some good memories. I'm happy to see he managed to get a contract somewhere else in the NHL!

Edited by Habsfan

Ill remember him for his OT goal against Philly last year in game one. Kovalev tied the game with less than 30 seconds remaining (I think it was like that) and then Kosto scored the OT winner. Cant remember the last time I felt so happy about a goal. The kovalev goal and then Kosto. Both are gone now. Scary.

Oh shoot your one of those..... lol... those that god honest believe in certain someones similarities and they are not really even candidates for lookalikes.. lol ... I have a brother like that he cracks me up all the time... he see's (place actor's name here) in every movie which that actor has NEVER done. lol

I AM so like that !!

maybe you just dont have enough observation !!

tommy k did a good job for us. however, a guy like moen perhaps can supercede what k did, and even WIN his fights.tk gave his all, showed up most every nite. hope he does well for the canes. with all these ufa's spread around the east, hope no one burns us too bad.

tommy was a hell of a guy, he just couldn't win any fights or score any goals, hands of stone, that's all.

Edited by habs rule