[Game Thread] Canadiens vs Lightning - 7/11/2009

Trizzak

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a rebound, that bounced right on the other guys stick, meh it happens.

ya it happens to a goalie that doesn't seem to be doing to much right lately. Price is on par to give up 4 or 5 goals again.

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

Nice rebound Price. What a joke.

Tangs another former Habs comes back to haunt them.

Pretty sik, that a harmless play results in a goal.

Ya if Halak was in nets, there would never be a rebound right? Habs are gettting out faceoffed outhit, outskated, outworked, outsmarted. Only line worth a pinch of coon shit is Metro line. The rest are playing like a mountain of moose shit.

ya it happens to a goalie that doesn't seem to be doing to much right lately. Price is on par to give up 4 or 5 goals again.

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

...he just won a 2-1 game in a shootout last game. How much more "lately" do you need?

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

You are trolling with this post right? This is all a joke, or did you not see the Boston game?

Ya if Halak was in nets, there would never be a rebound right? Habs are gettting out faceoffed outhit, outskated, outworked, outsmarted. Only line worth a pinch of coon shit is Metro line. The rest are playing like a mountain of moose shit.

I'm not saying the Habs are playing well, cause they sure aren't, but Price looks like crap just like many of the Habs.

You are trolling with this post right? This is all a joke, or did you not see the Boston game?

Ya, 1 good game in his last what, 7 or 8.

Doesn't make up for his crap play lately.

I guess some fans never be satisfied til a goalie ends up the season with a 1.000 sv% and a 0.00 GAA.

It's time for the habs to bail out their goalie for once, give Price some goal support for petes sake.

Edited by bar

Ya, 1 good game in his last what, 7 or 8.

Doesn't make up for his crap play lately.

Ok, you don't like Price, we get it. But pick better spots for your argument, please! One bad move doesn't call for a Price bash, it just makes you obnoxious.

Ok, you don't like Price, we get it. But pick better spots for your argument, please! One bad move doesn't call for a Price bash, it just makes you obnoxious.

I don't mind Price at all, just saying his play has been pretty poor, not just one bad goal here and there. Ya, he played very well in Boston, but that's not even close to his norm.

I just tell it like it is.

Too bad, your panties get all ruffled reading my comments.

Where is the comments on the forwards lack of finish, the D's anemic defensive zone coverage, the terrible passing. If you're gonna say it like it is, say the whole story, not just cherrypicking one sort of bad play and declaring the entire games problems on it.

Where is the comments on the forwards lack of finish, the D's anemic defensive zone coverage, the terrible passing. If you're gonna say it like it is, say the whole story, not just cherrypicking one sort of bad play and declaring the entire games problems on it.

I thought I cover it all but it would be easier to just say... Metro line looks good, the rest of them (including Price) look blah..

Let's hope they are just as embarrassed by their play and come out with a little attitude in the 2nd...

I don't mind Price at all, just saying his play has been pretty poor, not just one bad goal here and there. Ya, he played very well in Boston, but that's not even close to his norm.

I just tell it like it is.

Too bad, your panties get all ruffled reading my comments.

Leave my panties out of this, honeybuns. I'm calling for reasonable argument over your post rage.

Habs need 7 defensemen on the line up.

Ouff what a chance missed there, Gomez line should be there more

often, how can we say they play bad when they play as often as the 4th line.

I would settle for 6 decent defensemen