Moen - Plekanec - S. Kostitsyn

Maxwell - Metropolit - Lapierre

Desharnais - White - Trotter

Markov - O'Byrne

Hamrlik - Spacek

Gill - Gorges

Halak

GO HABS GO!

If its anything like last game you will have to switch the third and fourth lines. :lol:

Edited by JacksonJ

Hunwick hammers Hamrlik and Halak. Michael and Marco mince Markov, Moen, Metropolit.

Maxwell breathes a sign of relief.

Ugly game. Bruins blast bumbling Habs by big blowout: 7-1. Gomez and Gionta get gutted by Lucic.

Led by the inspired play of our 4th line for the 2nd game in row, the Habs cruise to a 4 - 2 victory.

(Are you sure Halak is the goalie? Price *does* need to play. (And this is not said to placate the Price vocality, but is the god-awful truth!) :lol:

Is this game on CBC?

(Are you sure Halak is the goalie? Price *does* need to play. (And this is not said to placate the Price vocality, but is the god-awful truth!) :lol:

It was twittered by RDS that Halak would get the start.

I agree that Price needs to play soon.

Go Habs Go.

As much as i'd like to see Price back in soon, Halak definitely has earned the right to play this one.

Gotta ride the hot hand.

Yes. The winning streak will end soon (quite possibly today - the Prunes are overdue and we're not the kind of team to string together more than a modest winning streak). Once it does, go with Price, but not before. Don't mess with hockey karma.

I hope not ... they should not broadcast any habs games. It's an embarassment to the country with them commentators.

At least its not that old senile leafer Bob Cole doing the play by play today!

Sigh.. Habs are not playing with the energy they need.. I am sure they are tired, but Boston played yesterday too.

Bad break on the deflection, but the boys need to wake up and start forechecking and moving their feet.

and now we have spotted them two goals... 4 secs left..

Well, so far the other habs team has shown up with the standard coaching style of sit back and pray... they better open it up in the 2nd because that period was terrible. They gave all the momentum to Boston.

Found out about 15 minutes ago that Yahoo is streaming the game in the US. Quite a surprise, it wasn't on the schedule when I checked for the Habs earlier this week. Tuned in just in time to see the Bruins finish strong and dominate the play to a 2 goal lead.