Habs @ Washington: GAME 2

bar

Me too as I think he needs the confidence.. but he is playing with a ton of energy..

he's playing well in the playoffs, but hitting the goalie a lot for the past 1 1/2 month. it would be nice to see him get on a roll.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin never ceases to amaze me. You just score, there is a long delay during a review and you put out the 3d line.

and now the caps get a powerplay..

this is a joke.. the caps should be in the box right now.. that was a penalty, but so was the body check from behind on halak.. sheesh...

boys needs to settle down before the caps are back in.

F***ING REFS SHOULD ALL DIE IN SLOW PAIN AND AGONY AFTER GETTING THEIR TESTICLES FED TO THEM IN TINY KID PORTION, THEN FORCED TO PUKE AND FED THEM BACK AGAIN TO THEM I'M SO F***ING MAD AT THOSE IDIOTS BWPOUIDFG ;LJFDFL AREWGTFEW;UAAAAAAAAERRGRRHF F DUHF GO HABS GOOOO!

F***ING REFS SHOULD ALL DIE IN SLOW PAIN AND AGONY AFTER GETTING THEIR TESTICLES FED TO THEM IN TINY KID PORTION, THEN FORCED TO PUKE AND FED THEM BACK AGAIN TO THEM I'M SO F***ING MAD AT THOSE IDIOTS BWPOUIDFG ;LJFDFL AREWGTFEW;UAAAAAAAAERRGRRHF F DUHF GO HABS GOOOO!

That, my friends, is a real Habs fan

The refereeing did look suspicious at the end there. This *is* Bettman's NHL...if it's run like his NBA was, then there are definite signals sent (e.g., 'favour the home team').

I don't like the vibe here; I feel we're at a possible series turning point, where wind is starting to turn the the Caps' way. If we can hang on to win this game, I really think we can win this series. If we lose, it may still go 6 games long, but we're dead.

The refereeing did look suspicious at the end there. This *is* Bettman's NHL...if it's run like his NBA was, then there are definite signals sent (e.g., 'favour the home team').

I don't like the vibe here; I feel we're at a possible series turning point, where wind is starting to turn the the Caps' way. If we can hang on to win this game, I really think we can win this series. If we lose, it may still go 6 games long, but we're dead.

It took the Caps being down 4-1 before they showed any type of commitment to getting to the dirty

areas of the ice.

Two goals scored by going to the net hard.

yup.. under halak.. ovie pushes him in... nice...

It was loose, that was legit.

Did anybody believe they were going to sleepwalk through the whole series?

This is pushback and the Habs need to respond and push back as well.

Edited by Wamsley01

I don't hear no fat lady singing for the Caps. We came very close there and we can do it. Theo's gifts can't be the whole story.

Go Habs Go!!!