Anti-Maple Leafs Thread

Cataclaw

Some nice trades done by the leafs. If they can get that much for Stajan, White, Hagman and Mayers just think what we should be able to get... oh ye, we dont have a GM that wins trades.

I don't know why everyone says the leafs won this trade, White has more points than Dion and Mayers is probably better than that Sjostrom. So basically it was Stajan and Hagman for Aulie and a slight upgrade in size on defense. Dion has great potential, but is very inconsistent and overrated.

I'm loving the Dion trade, not only is he a cancer in the lockerroom, but that means they are spending over 24 million on a top six WITHOUT Kaberle. Enjoy losing first Kaberle and then Schenn in a couple of years. Throw in Kessel's crappy deal and Gustavson as an RFA and they will have no goal support.

Komi 4.5

Beauchemin 3.8

Finger 3.5

Phaneuf 6.5

Van Ryan 2.9

Schenn 2.975

I am really hoping that Burke manages to pull this team to a respectable 9th place finish in the east!

Only because I'll be damned if I want Boston to get the lottery pick.

Dion had a bloated ego in Calgary (sometimes it seems like everyone has had a bad run-in with him), I can just imagine what he'll be like in Toronto.

I hope he tanks it in Toronto, he's a p.o.s

Guess I should say I meant the people of Calgary, not the Flames specifically. Although he was a locker room cancer almost right away.

Phaneuf - Cuthbert - Komisarek

Gotta luv it.

Hopefully Komi knocks his lights out for being a cheater.

Guess I should say I meant the people of Calgary, not the Flames specifically. Although he was a locker room cancer almost right away.

Hopefully Komi knocks his lights out for being a cheater.

I will provide Elisha with comfort in these tough times.

I'm loving the Dion trade, not only is he a cancer in the lockerroom, but that means they are spending over 24 million on a top six WITHOUT Kaberle. Enjoy losing first Kaberle and then Schenn in a couple of years. Throw in Kessel's crappy deal and Gustavson as an RFA and they will have no goal support.

Komi 4.5

Beauchemin 3.8

Finger 3.5

Phaneuf 6.5

Van Ryan 2.9

Schenn 2.975

What about Giguere with 6 or 7 million?

Same shoulder. That Lucic fight affected him mentally and physicly. Burke bought himself

a lemon.

Speaking of ex habs i would not be surprise to see Ryder move to Toronto for a D.

That's why Burke got Dion to protect Komi from Lucic.

OMG major choke by Toronto vs NJ

I'm glad I watched the last 4 minutes

Leafs had a 3-1 lead with 4 minutes to go, I expected Leafs fans to say: " hey, Brodeur played this time, muahahahahaha ! "

3 goals for NJ in the last 4 minutes.

Game over

OMG major choke by Toronto vs NJ

I'm glad I watched the last 4 minutes

Leafs had a 3-1 lead with 4 minutes to go, I expected Leafs fans to say: " hey, Brodeur played this time, muahahahahaha ! "

3 goals for NJ in the last 4 minutes.

Game over

Yeh I laughed and laughed and laughed.

I question why Wilson didn't call a timeout.

Yeh I laughed and laughed and laughed.

I question why Wilson didn't call a timeout.

I guess he lost on purpose just to fight with the medias after the game

Making fun of the leafs doesn't seem right tonight. As per TSN, his son passed away tonight in a car accident. Very sad.

Really?

I didn't know that :unsure:

RIP

I was watching Team Switzerland versus the Ron Wilson's and it made me think of the Leefs and their fans. It's also too bad Komi Leafer guy is out of the tourney. (Insert violins here) I'm sure there are some brain dead Leafy fans who believe that their team can still make the post season.

Right now they are capable of a max 87 points. I suppose for non-mathmatical reasons there is no official elimination. Too bad the official eliminations occur at the point of a total guarantee.

If you happen to bump into any of them as I have - don't bother to remind them of these facts. Just listen and snicker but nod in agreement. It's amazing what they actually say :lol:

87 points.

800golf.jpg

Not that it changes anything, but if my calculations are correct *pushes up glasses*, the Laffs are capable of reaching 91 points if they win all of their games.

Not that it changes anything, but if my calculations are correct *pushes up glasses*, the Laffs are capable of reaching 91 points if they win all of their games.
That's what I get for doing the math in my head while having some beers. :lol: And yeah, 91 is still illustrating DOOM!