GDT: November 13th, 2010 - Canes @Habs

bar

A beauty by Lapierre ! Yeah !

Probably the first good play by him this year - hopefully will serve as a confidence boast - WOAH!! What a save by Price!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aw crap.. markov down again... and it doesn't look good.

I think habs fans everywhre are going to be holding a collective breath. Damn Canes, it seems like they are always injuring our top guys :angry:

I think habs fans everywhre are going to be holding a collective breath. Damn Canes, it seems like they are always injuring our top guys :angry:

Ya, and the play was pretty innocent. He was trying to get around Markov and crashed into him in an awkward manner. If Markov's right skate was weight bearing at that point it might be dangerous

Gomez is funny,. HAHAHAHAHA!

Why do I get the feeling we have seen the last of markov for 4 months again. :(

gees, it just seems he keeps getting hit 2-3 feet away from the boards for brutal knee injuries.

Why do I get the feeling we have seen the last of markov for 4 months again. :(

Please God no. But I didn't like the way he smacked the boards with his hand.

4 points for Pleks and finally a goal by Ak46 :clap:

these guys should be playing together!!

another PP goal :clap: Way to make them pay!!!

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Plus it's Carolina - always bad luck for us. :puke: Which key player will do down with a freak injury? Let the betting commence.

:puke: This is one time I'd rather have been wrong. :puke: :puke:

Nice job, dlbar.

I am absolutely dismayed at the injury to Markov. It looked serious, and it's the same knee as before. This would mean two things:

1. The newly-blossoming Habs (and does anyone believe Markov wasn't key to this little run?) the Habs will revert back to struggling to score, especially on the PP. We seem to be good enough now to win without Markov, but g*ddamn it. Back to struggling and scraping for every W.

2. Markov may be permanently damaged goods.

No joy in Cucumberand tonight despite the win.

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

aw crap.. markov down again... and it doesn't look good.

No, it doesn't look good at all. Martin was livid while answering the press after the game. I guess that he knew the injury is serious. It looks like it's the same knee than last year. The incident was very similar to what's happened in the series, actually. Bad luck really.

Let's hope it's not as serious as it looks like.

Anyhow, we won't have much choice now. Picard will be in the line-up for the next game. And since O'Byrne has been traded, I guess that Weber or Henry will be recalled. I hope it's gonna be Weber. IMO, with the kind of season he's had so far, he deserves a recall. He also had a very good pre-season camp, which should help.

Nice job, dlbar.

I am absolutely dismayed at the injury to Markov. It looked serious, and it's the same knee as before. This would mean two things:

1. The newly-blossoming Habs (and does anyone believe Markov wasn't key to this little run?) the Habs will revert back to struggling to score, especially on the PP. We seem to be good enough now to win without Markov, but g*ddamn it. Back to struggling and scraping for every W.

2. Markov may be permanently damaged goods.

No joy in Cucumberand tonight despite the win.

I'm assuming Saint Brother Andre is a Habs fan. We could use a little hope...

For what it's worth, if my memory is good, Markov was in great pain when he quit the ice last spring. Tonight, he knew instantly that he was injured and it's why he dropped his gloves. But looking at him while he was helped out of the ice by Subban, I got the feeling that it was not as bad as the last time. Cross your fingers guys, and pray Brother Andrei to intercede to the Almighty, we might have a chance to see him earlier than we fear.

For what it's worth, if my memory is good, Markov was in great pain when he quit the ice last spring. Tonight, he knew instantly that he was injured and it's why he dropped his gloves. But looking at him while he was helped out of the ice by Subban, I got the feeling that it was not as bad as the last time. Cross your fingers guys, and pray Brother Andrei to intercede to the Almighty, we might have a chance to see him earlier than we fear.

I don't know, did you see his face when he was done and he slammed his hand/fist against the boards - like he felt it was serious. Damn, three years in a row, we may end up losing our top dman to extended injuries - and did you see Stall's reaction? PRICK :angry: God I hate the Canes!

:puke: 3 months as per RDS...

I'm at work and I'm just grouchy! I shouldn't let this bother me, but man he is an important guy. Dare I say that Plekanec is taking over as best player on the team? Marky is too much of a bandaid now. This is going to be a long three months. Good oportunity for Carle or Weber.

what's the prognosis?? ACL again??

Thanks Brother Andre; we'll have him back for the last half of the season. I was afraid that one only gets so many kicks at the knee before a career ends. I'll happily take the three.