GDT: Habs vs Flyers, December 15th, 2010

bar

Honestly, as much as I hate these guys.. Philly is a better team. Goaltending was their only weakness, but so far this year they are getting it. The rest of the team is skilled, big, tough, and fast. shame they are also too dirty to like.

In any case, I don't see us beating these guys in a series this year either. :(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, as much as I hate these guys.. Philly is a better team. Goaltending was their only weakness, but so far this year they are getting it. The rest of the team is skilled, big, tough, and fast. shame they are also too dirty to like.

In any case, I don't see us beating these guys in a series this year either. :(

Same. Anybody else we can take.

nice pass PK, way to show effort.

Before that pass, I thought he was having a decent 1st period compared to his struggles recently. That giveaway isn't going to help his cause, that's for sure. Decent 1st overall, if the Habs don't pull their recent tradition of sleeping in the 2nd, this should be a close one all the way.

I smell a three game losing streak.. which is what you get when you don't show up for the easy game on Saturday night. They better get a goal soon and get some momentum...

At least we don't have to worry about the PP, since we won't get one.

You know, this year, I don't fear any team. There's no team I feel like if the habs play that they will lose, not even the Flyers.

I agree with you, though, like Brobin, I think the Flyers are one hell of a team.

At our best, however, I don't know who would win, but they are a mighty team.

Some good chances in the last couple of shifts, and it sure doesn't look like the 3 game rest did PK any harm.

That first checkbomb and his moves in the offensive zone have been dazzling.

I'd sure like to see us get the couple we need. The guys are starting to play with some intensity.

I smell a three game losing streak.. which is what you get when you don't show up for the easy game on Saturday night. They better get a goal soon and get some momentum...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Man that Gomez can skate.

This is getting to be a joke.. Pronger gets to take a guy down from behind in front of the net, no call.. refs are brutal.

How many powerplays have we had in the last 8 periods, like 2? I don't usually get too riled up about that but it'd be nice to get a call once. Other than that I don't know what else has to be done to score

Ok, the Flyers played a big game last night, we all know it. We must dominate this period, throw everything but the kitchen sink at them. We used that excuse on saturday night against the leafs, let down game, tired, yada yada. We better all be impressed by the next 20 minutes.