Pittsburgh vs Montreal, Nov. 26, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

I hope for a reunion of Eller and Kostitsyn too.

Go Habs Go !

Here's hoping that Eller-AK46 will be together and play with one of Cole, DD, GIonta, Cammy or MaxPac.

Yes, since <b><u>The Slump</u></b> the Habs are much, much better. That's a point I've been repeating in the Habsworld podcasts too. :-) It really is a big key for the Habs to play close to a .600 clip for the rest of the season, to have some certainty of making the playoffs.

For tonight's game, I still think the Habs have a chance to win. Scoring first will be nice, but if they cannot manage that, then they cannot let the Pens ever get a 2 goal lead.

We're .666 since The Slump, gang. Let's keep some perspective here.http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=381324

We're in tough tonight against what might be the best team in hockey. The secret will not be offence but rather to play the kind of hermetic defensive game we know we can, and then to get opportunistic scoring. I'd feel better about our prospects for the latter if Gomez were healthy and playing the way he was before he pulled his groin, and if Cammy were not in a sustained stupor. But we can win this thing if we bring our A game.

A pessimist would say contract year

That's what a certain coach said about AK46 - Great way to offer encouragement and gat a player to respond to you. :wacko:

And Darche's hands of stone blow a golden oppertunity!

A pessimist would say contract year

That's what a certain coach said about AK46 - Great way to offer encouragement and gat a player to respond to you. :wacko:

This must be the Sidney Crosby show over on CBC. I refuse to watch that drivel. And I'm happy Sid is back.

Who thinks if anyone other then Crosby throw that elbow the other night against Ottawa, there would have been a suspension?

First unit was great, second unit.... eh

When you only get one shot, who cares about control or the passing.

This must be the Sidney Crosby show over on CBC. I refuse to watch that drivel. And I'm happy Sid is back.

Speaking of CBC.. I've been thinking of getting an antenna and using the internet for hockey , tennis and movies.. dumping Rogers.. the cable guy here. Any thoughts on Habs on internet.. I know of Justin, but that's about it.

Speaking of CBC.. I've been thinking of getting an antenna and using the internet for hockey , tennis and movies.. dumping Rogers.. the cable guy here. Any thoughts on Habs on internet.. I know of Justin, but that's about it.

Just sent you a PM since we can't discuss streams on the forum.